Dallas/North Texas - Page 6 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-015 `Ghostrider` South Central USA: TX, MO, AR, LA, KS, OK and NM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Solar Powered!

The details are in the Squadron section....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
My R1 eats me.

anybody in the grapevine/southlake area? I'm new to the forum and only going to be in town til july. i'm heading back to afghanistan. if anybody wants to ride please let me know. seems like nobody's out when i'm riding.
post #103 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 04:47 PM
FREE SPIRIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNaemR1 View Post
anybody in the grapevine/southlake area? I'm new to the forum and only going to be in town til july. i'm heading back to afghanistan. if anybody wants to ride please let me know. seems like nobody's out when i'm riding.
Most of us that meet regularly are in the DFW area. We meet atleast every two weeks and traditionally it has been on Tuesday evenings for whatever reason. I will be getting the guys/girls together on the evening of Tues, May 25th for our regular Addison run.

Stay tuned in the "SQUADRON SECTION" of the forum for further details and meeting location. Usually 35E and Beltline Rd in Carrollton.
post #104 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 05:49 PM
I eat my R1

Another Lewisville guy here. No street bike, but I will be at Cresson next Monday, the 24th. Anyone else making it?
post #105 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 06:29 AM
My R1 eats me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI893 View Post
Most of us that meet regularly are in the DFW area. We meet atleast every two weeks and traditionally it has been on Tuesday evenings for whatever reason. I will be getting the guys/girls together on the evening of Tues, May 25th for our regular Addison run.

Stay tuned in the "SQUADRON SECTION" of the forum for further details and meeting location. Usually 35E and Beltline Rd in Carrollton.
keep me posted; not sure what i'll be doing that day but i might be able to make it.
post #106 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 03:04 PM
FREE SPIRIT

Quote:
keep me posted; not sure what i'll be doing that day but i might be able to make it.
Here is the link to the thread:

05-25-2010

We stay active in our respective squadron section and the same group of 8-12 guys meet up every other Tues with a larger poker run style ride, back road ride, scheduled once a month.
post #107 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 09:39 AM
I eat my R1

Quote:

Let me know i'd like to get in on this run...what time do you guys meet and were?
post #108 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 09:41 AM
I eat my R1

post #109 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 12:41 PM
My R1 eats me.

Quote:
Here is the link to the thread:

05-25-2010

We stay active in our respective squadron section and the same group of 8-12 guys meet up every other Tues with a larger poker run style ride, back road ride, scheduled once a month.
i'll try to stay informed with the upcoming ride; i'd like to join yall on the june run or if yall get anything going during the weekend.
post #110 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 02:36 PM
FREE SPIRIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06YamaR1 View Post
ok nvrm found the link...
Glad you found it and see you then! Usually I post whore the updates all over the place, but found it to be a pain in the a$$ and I figured if people in the DFW area are devoted and or want to ride with a group then they will find it/us eventually.

Look forward to meeting you.

"B"

Quote:
i'll try to stay informed with the upcoming ride; i'd like to join yall on the june run or if yall get anything going during the weekend.
Hope you can make it. The June poker run will definately be a weekend event with a potential tentative date of June 6th. Will know for sure after the bi-weekly meeting on May 25th.

Hopefully you can make it.

"B"
post #111 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 04:56 PM
My R1 eats me.

Quote:
Glad you found it and see you then! Usually I post whore the updates all over the place, but found it to be a pain in the a$$ and I figured if people in the DFW area are devoted and or want to ride with a group then they will find it/us eventually.

Look forward to meeting you.

"B"

Hope you can make it. The June poker run will definately be a weekend event with a potential tentative date of June 6th. Will know for sure after the bi-weekly meeting on May 25th.

Hopefully you can make it.

"B"
PM me with the hard dates and i'll let you know if i can make it.
post #112 of 114 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 06:37 AM
My R1 eats me.

Yall ever go to the bike night on thursdays at big racks in grapevine? I rolled by there the other night on my way back from dallas and saw a load of bikes just hanging out. so i did some research and turns out that patrick stephens (stunter) hangs out there. i wont be going this week due to work but im gonna make the effort to get out there next week. anybody else going?
post #113 of 114 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Just pass me already

Quote:
Yall ever go to the bike night on thursdays at big racks in grapevine? I rolled by there the other night on my way back from dallas and saw a load of bikes just hanging out. so i did some research and turns out that patrick stephens (stunter) hangs out there. i wont be going this week due to work but im gonna make the effort to get out there next week. anybody else going?
Ive been a few times. All that road construction has turned me off of that place. Also cops there are thick as the oil in the Gulf. Last year when it was Cutie Pies, towards the end of the season, cops were rolling through writting tickets for anything (no inspection, expired tags, no insurance, etc). I'll roll up there occasionally just to grab a free energy drink.
post #114 of 114 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Rubber side down

Dallas here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode