Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,161 ·
dave.... yeah I saw that thread and was drewling so bad.... all the parts I wanted, just dont have the money.... want the marchesinis and the brembo rotors and calipers.... my forks are gonna go to racetech eventually to be massaged...

#9,163 ·
A guy from cota finally called me back about group tickets. I'll call him back to see about the race in 2014 :lol

#9,167 ·
:whtfu: you do that for? Hope you got a Damn good price for it

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,166 ·
whats up fellas. everyone have a good weekend? I worked on saturday. but it was a perfect day once i left. went home and washed up the mustang....poor thing was filthy. detailed it and got it all nice n pretty. removed the side window louvers and got those sanded down and tried getting the lines to look better on them. sprayed the clear on them last night so not mounted yet....damn paint still looks darker then the car though...by maybe a shade or two. so I may say fvck it and paint the damn things black like the chin spoiler.
went to the gun show yesterday picked up a ruger SR9c for a steal of a price. cleaned up the garage and then lounged around and played Infamous 2 for a couple hours :lol

#9,171 ·
That's when you upgrade to a cargo van. :sing:

Stone, you're getting when you start talking about "practical". :fact

#9,173 ·
Well that makes sense

#9,174 ·
anyone in here need a phone. Motorola Droid x. it sold the other day on ebay but the dipshit who bought it was overseas in Dhaka, Mirpur. phone was listed as no international buyers. so i gave second chance offer to other bidders with no one responding. Just trying to clear out the last phone i have on hand and get some money together for some broken tabs ive been seeing on ebay.
clean ESN $55 shipped to you. great condition minus the battery cover. it has some paint chips.

#9,175 ·
Para turn signals showed up today. Thank you for that. now im trying to sell a few things on craiglist tonight and hope i get a good few bites on it.

#9,178 ·
Don, loading the truck.:flex: See ya in a week bro!

Rowdy WTF!!!!! If i would have known you were selling that I would have made you an offer!!!!!!! I want one of those, a 70 charger and a 66-69 camaro.... Beautiful car man, sad day.:lol

On another note I hate moving!!!!!

#9,191 ·
Mornin foos

#9,193 ·
Not much sarge, safe travels to you and the fam.

#9,196 ·
What it do sucka

#9,204 ·
No sometimes it works but it takes forever but hbo go works , can't get max go on the nexus yet don't know why or showtime anytime.
are they apps or websites you need to go to for max and showtime. sure the wifi signal is strong enough for streaming?

#9,205 ·
are they apps or websites you need to go to for max and showtime. sure the wifi signal is strong enough for streaming?
Both, hbo runs fine. Max and Showtime aren't compatible on the nexus yet

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,199 ·
Sup Guys? Sounds like a mass exodus to the Midwest!Think they No something they are not telling us! :lol Be safe wit the driving guys, not being use to those big ass trucks and the dumb shyts on the road! Don't worry about the Homos! They won't bother you if your not wearing your assless chaps!:hammer: