Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,472 ·
yeah... about had a heartattack of sorts when they came home and the wife told me, but she is so much better with horses and listens better than her older sister.....

#9,473 ·
just wish the horse I have right now was tame enough to let her do that on him.... hes just not old enough yet

#9,475 ·
lol... I grew up around them and rode up till around 14 and then got away from riding and all, just helped work them and all mainly since I was younger... I ride ours every now and again..

#9,478 ·
yes it is sham.... I have been dealing with it for a few weeks now.... go get a nedi wash kit for your sinuses and start taking zyrtec....lol

#9,482 ·
Work, that's what's up :rant

#9,504 ·
More house hunting struggles?

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,506 ·
:fact dude this shit just proves how fvcking stupid obama and his administration really are. And how much letting the goverment into certain areas just absolutely fvcks everything up. I mean really how fvcking hard is it to say yes or god damn no to an offer on a house. Mean while the others we could be after are selling out from under us. Fvck!!!!!

what Up! SFC. having a bad day?
Month

#9,511 ·
you may continue praising me as a Tech Pimp rowdy. Bought another tablet off ebay the other day. got it in. LCD screen is burned out. decided fvck it...call asus to see if warranty is still in....yup good warranty until Dec 9th :lol sending it in monday :lol

#9,517 ·
Yo Rowdy, you were almost dead on. Post man showed up at 430. slapped the ECU in and it runs great. theres a little more engine braking then with the jett tuning...but its useful engine braking and just the right amount. mileage will be getting better too. usually while riding down the street it tells me 27-28MPG....its telling me 33-34MPG now.

so Stone....DO IT!!! and Deff Jeff...if you still lurk around in here...send yours to Tad158 he flashed PeenV2 map on mine and its running great. ill eventually get to a dyno shop to see how the AFR looks.

#9,518 ·
Sounds good I will wait for a while to see how you like the performance! :lol mine runs strong, but like yours the mileage keeps dropping off. I get about 28.1 now and right after the flash I was getting 31.0. But I know some of it is me, I wring the piss out of it nearly every trip. Did you go with the lower idle? at the time we could get normal and race. I went with the normal.

#9,520 · (Edited)
I think mine is around 1,500 :lol I don't ever look at the idle. I will be waiting to see how you like the new vs the old after a few runs to get use to it. A place about a mile from the house opened up that says they do Dyno testing. Velocityracing.com on the sign. I may have to run in there and talk to them. I am not that concerned about big horse power, but I do like efficiency!

#9,522 ·
Monday :shake........Glad it's a short week

#9,524 ·
fvck. got to work..someone called in. come in early and they didnt touch the fax system for the insurance side since i left on friday. there was 64 faxes in there waiting for me to type up the meds on. FVVVVVVVVCKKKKKKKKKKK

#9,531 ·
:lol