276K views 3K replies 241 participants last post by  Smitty965 
#1 ·
Hey guys, post pix of your chicken strips....:rock

#438 ·
Are you running stock suspension?

New 190/55 after my first td. Some help Dan pwease? :D

You need to adjust rebound, it is a bit too slow

#449 ·
First track day dont worry too much about tires, learn about track safety and how comfortable you are on your bike in a race track

#451 ·
:lol all right, were you riding the 08? If sp has the shock ever been serviced?

45 degree angle picture from there would help as well

#453 ·
Not much riding on them to come up with something, however the grooves are still pretty even, only see minor extra rubber rolling on the side, but knowing jennings i know why. Looks pretty good as it is, however the faster you get changes will be needed

#457 ·
Yeah I'll stick to my original opinion. Suspension setup for now will not change anything for you, looks pretty even.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#461 ·
#463 ·
#468 ·
sorry I've been out.

yes, a dunlop Q2 run at laguna seca in nov on my stock S1000rr. I was running 32psi hot.

I limited the tire spin by staying in sport mode. tire still spins though.

just got tire warmers so I'll be running pirelli pro slicks or possibly bridgestone or dunlop DOT. what ever gives me the most grip and last the longest. from the locks of it, 'street' tires will only last me 2 days.

#469 ·
Definitely try the Dunlop D211s since you have gotten warmers. Also, have you had the chassis set for you? The tire spin has me concerned your rear end may be too high, and the damping didn't look too consistent across the tread face.

#470 ·