Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

BARBER Nov 10/11

6K views 94 replies 20 participants last post by  psylocke 
#1 ·
who's all going to this event :dunno I'll be heading down there with; Z064life, a friend of his and Tad158.

Guate...you still goin?

#41 ·
Chris (z06) When are we leaving Friday? AKA when do I have to have to be up at Jason's house?

#43 ·
So then like 0730 ish at Jason's house...

#46 ·
Psylocke, Looks like you and I will be one of the few in the B group (less you have already been bumped), I don't know if anyone else I know will be riding B....

#48 ·
:hammer:...It is my first time with NESBA as well. This will be a fun weekend for sure:fact

#49 ·
I'm super happy to be going.
At Jennings, I was really nervous cuz everybody knew what they were doing except for me.
So, I've been out there a little bit every track day this season just kept plugging away.
Then at MAM, I got to spend the entire day in track school.

Now, I think I kinda got a clue. Still don't like to down shift though, Lolz!!!

#52 · (Edited)
We are still in TN ...probably still 2 hrs...
And by that I mean 3.5...

#61 ·
These are the only pictures I have... The track photographer pictures will be coming once they get posted...

Attachments

#69 ·
:lol

Well barber was a success for mostly everyone.

Z06, Tad and myself all came out unscathed. I didn't really take any pics this weekend. Got caught up in everything that comes with the weekend and forgot about taking pics :lol I'll have to post up the chick that was pitted next to us :sneaky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.