Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,296 ·
so whats the point system? ive never been hunting. is it how many points they have on their antlers? the size of them? whats the spike? a young one?

sending out the ECU to a member on here today to get it reflashed to the Flashtune hope it helps out the mileage a little bit. went from 120 when the light came on down to 85-90 when the light comes on. it will reactive the o2 sensor and should use it for anything under 9% throttle.

#9,297 ·
What is called a spike is a young buck that his horns just grow out like a single horn with no projections on it or what is called Points. And here in this state they have to have a minimum of three 1" or longer points on one beam to be legal to shoot the main beam counts as one point. I have thought about having mine flashed over as well! Seems like mine has changed from what it was after I first installed it! Is that possible? Seems like the engine braking is nearly back to what it was when new!.

#9,303 ·
Glad to hear you made it, Don. :thumbup

#9,304 ·
Yeah Don still driving, if I was rhe only one driving I would Iron man it but my wife is driving our other car.:shake

Hey PM me your number so we can drink some beers or something in a few days.:) Hey also my best friend is an Insurance dude and he can hook you up if you need anything, ie renters, car insurance what ever, incase you havent noticed you car insurance gonna go up living in the springs.

#9,312 ·
Yeah you should have been riding instead of sitting on your arse..... too windy here to ride safely..... painted the wheels on the blue bike.... gonna put it back together today and ill post pics later

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Motorcycle.com App

#9,316 ·
I dunno. That's relatively close to how I was thinking he looked. I mean, he is in Arkansas and from Michigan afterall. :lol

I just wanna know how he got such a great looking, twenty year old, girlfriend. :crash

#9,317 ·
It's the weed :lol

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,329 ·
Lucky. I've had one showing and one cancellation. :(

I'm filling out short sell papers this evening.

#9,334 ·
God damn guys your not making me feel good about buying another house.:shake I bought one and only owned it for 17ish months before i sold it....still made 3K+ though, we got lucky because a coupke of months later the market took a complete shit.

#9,336 ·
Personally, I would get an apartment or other rental unit (condo/home) for about six months. The market seems to be taking a bit of an upward turn. But, given that there's already been layoffs after the election, and I'm hearing rumours/grumblings of the market tanking again early next year, might be better off holding out for a few months and see what it does.

Also, I personally have no desire to own another home for a long time, so my views can be skewed. I'm giving serious consideration to once my debts are paid off, banking a ton of money and buying acreage up north where i can put a small trailer or build a shack. Then, I'll continue to rent until I retire at which point my hunting property turns into my retirement home.

#9,339 ·
California seems to think that too. But, they never learn. :lol

#9,346 ·
Sup fuggers, took the day off

#9,349 ·
lazy ass

Sun looks nice but the wind is blowing pretty hard and makes it feel like 20* :lol
yeah the wind was howling thru closed windows all day saturday. luckily its not windy today or else id be frozen :lol

Just be happy it's not snowng. We had a 70 degree day Saturday, now this

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Motorcycle.com Free App
you keep that shit over there...dont send us any of that cold stuff

#9,353 ·
sucks man. i went to the gun range to shoot the new gun on sunday. a new range the old man wanted to check out. told us there was probably a 30 minute wait....ok no problem we'll wait. we walk in there and theres a dozen other people waiting. we sat around for 20 minutes and not 1 person left the range the entire time...so we left to go to the old range. called em to see if there was a wait. "nope no wait...but we close in 20 minutes" goddamnit....i wanna shoot this damn gun already!

Stop hatin foo...fyi skyfall was the shit

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool
thats what ive been hearing man. ill have to check it out

#9,351 ·
yeah it is a bit chilly out here too... luckily I have the day off anyway... gotta love federal holidays.... :fact