Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Venom Squadron Chat Thread v. 4.0

269K views 5K replies 59 participants last post by  Kevap 
#1 ·
Dan mentioned starting a new one.

Quiet Friday, how is everyone? :)

#2 ·
Just in from making a tiny dent in my massive shop transition. About to hit the hay for work in the morning then back at it knocking down a wall and such tomorrow. Haha.

#3 ·
I'm about to crash for work tomorrow as well. Big reorganization starts Monday, and they're talking about a ton more mandatory certification, which would mean more school for me.. Not happy today. Tomorrow might collectively mean my last day of overtime... :mad:

#8 ·
:corn

#12 ·
How’s work for you Chris? Boring here. Might as well have stayed home. But oh well, it’s money. :dunno

Aye Meecuh. You never texted me back about the track days. :chair:

#20 ·
Yea I make surrre I don’t depend on OT.

Shoot, our workload is so up and down, one week I feel like I’m dining with the Billionaire’s Club, the next I feel like a starving hobo counting change. :lol

#21 ·
My old job was like that Codey. I remember we switched to 4-10hr days to save operating costs, and I was selected to work Tuesday through Friday.. Well low and behold Friday would roll around and he would call me saying there was no work.. 30hrs a week would destroy me. It would be back and forth month after month. Scary times man.

#23 ·
It's a deal where it definitely takes discipline and acclimating to, but it pays enough to make the discipline and acclimation worth it. I think...

#30 ·
Evening everybody... :)

...who needs overtime when you can be a jigalo.

Man I need to get a new phone so I can get the app back, it's so hard to get time to sit at the desktop. How's everything going with everybody?

#31 ·
Just use your phones browser. The app sucks. :fact

#33 ·
Understandable. Can turn off signatures, will help with load times.

#35 ·
New TT episode on Velocity tonight....now!

#36 ·
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007U2AQNM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&s=[/ame]

Any thoughts on this back protector? I don't have on yet, and was thinking I should get one...Anybody use this one?

#37 ·
If you can, go with the forcefield prosub,4 I believe the model is. Very nicr unit, gives excellent coverage.

#44 ·
Hey Chris, I'm sorta in the same boat as you. Been trying not to think about work all weekend, but no luck. I ordered two new servers for work on Friday, will be here in a couple weeks. I'm re-doing the network and updating the servers at work for my dept. - I am no IT guy and I'm stressing hard over the impending project.

Weekend wasn't bad - just got out for one short ride to keep the battery happy and juices flowing. Shopping for aftermarket plastics for the bike. Not sure if I want to get dedicated track plastics, or street legal replacements like from NiceCycle and use them for street and track with my originals packed up safely.

My reality compensated goal is to be ready to track early next year.

How's that big toe - good as new yet or still hobbling??

:hellobye - Morning Everyone - Happy Monday!! yeeeeehaw!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.