Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums - View Single Post - BPP Superleggera Light Weight Front & Rear Sprocket Group Buy

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
MotoMillion
Quality Parts at Great Prices!

BPP Superleggera Light Weight Front & Rear Sprocket Group Buy

BPP Superleggera Light Weight Front and Rear Sprocket Group Buy!

Made in USA, these are one of the best front and rear sprockets you can buy for your bike. The front sprockets are made from high strength alloy and is the lightest ones on the market weighing in on average at around .28 lbs.

The rear sprockets are the strongest light weight sprockets on the market. They are made from steel, how ever they weigh as much as aluminum sprockets you see for sale. Average weight for a 45T - 520 pitch sprocket is only .75 lbs.

Looking for a quick turn around, the group buy will close on January 22nd, 2017.

We are looking to get a minimum of 10 participants, and once the group buy is closed we will place the order with BPP, the turn around a that point will be 2-3 weeks to get everything custom made to order.

BPP Superleggera Front Sprockets

BPP Superleggera Rear Sprockets

Pricing and How-To Order Through the Group Buy

We can not publicly disclose the group buy pricing due to advertised priced restrictions, simply follow the link below, add the sprocket of your choice (make sure to choose the right options, in terms of tooth count, chain pitch and the year of your R1 if necessary) to your cart and use the discount code BPPR1FRM at checkout to see the group buy pricing.

You can then place your orders as a part of the group buy directly from our website. Make sure your shipping addresses are correct.

BPP Superleggera Front Sprockets For 1998 to 2017 R1 / R1S / R1M : https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...ket-r1-r1s-r1m

BPP Superleggera Rear Sprockets For 1998 to 2017 R1 / R1S / R1M : https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...ket-r1-r1s-r1m

BPP Superleggera Rear Sprockets ONLY FOR for BST / Marchesini / OZ Racing / Rotobox wheels : https://www.motomillion.com/products...racing-rotobox

When will I receive my sprocket?

We will place the group order so that the sprockets can be custom made to order on January 23rd, 2017, it'll be 2-3 weeks turn around from then.

I have another bike or my friend has another bike:

You are welcome to share this group buy with friends. To view the full line up of the BPP applications that are available through the group buy visit click here.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R1-Forum Discount code R1FORUM

Last edited by MotoMillion; 01-06-2017 at 12:39 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome