Track Day Pics - Version 2 - Page 2 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

Trackdays / Schools A place to improve your skills and discuss trackday and riding school events.

34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Why? He's already fast and smooth and has fantastic body position. I think for a tall ass dude he looks really good on track
Not trying to be an ass just calling it as I see it. It's not tragic and like the dude said he is vertical endowled just looks like there is little lower boby leverage which is kinda handy when you start sliding. Points for tickling his balls tho.

He Beaver no offense dude looking good just trying to help. What you look like doesn't matter so much as using your body mass and strength to your gain.

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 04:45 AM
Venom X/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPierce View Post
Not trying to be an ass just calling it as I see it. It's not tragic and like the dude said he is vertical endowled just looks like there is little lower boby leverage which is kinda handy when you start sliding. Points for tickling his balls tho.

He Beaver no offense dude looking good just trying to help. What you look like doesn't matter so much as using your body mass and strength to your gain.
You mad I didn't tickle your balls?

To me it looks like he has his BP where it is comfortable for him, considering everyone is different and things that work for some might not for others

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #23 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 11:49 AM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
You mad I didn't tickle your balls?

To me it looks like he has his BP where it is comfortable for him, considering everyone is different and things that work for some might not for others
Not even in the slightest garlic breath.

You are right everyone is different. Some like cruising the track in comfort and some like to race at the limits. But you clearly don't understand what I'm talking about. Good luck with your high sides, if and when you ever get fast enough.

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

post #24 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 12:40 PM
The south roads are best roads

Quote:

You are right everyone is different. Some like cruising the track in comfort and some like to race at the limits. But you clearly don't understand what I'm talking about. Good luck with your high sides, if and when you ever get fast enough.
Are you saying I cruise the track? or just some in general. Do you even understand what it takes for a person that is tall to ride bike that was designed for heights between 5'4" to 5'10"? Do you understand how much the accepted riding position is modified to a degree to accomplish a repetitive comfortable position for taller riders? Do you understand weight bias, center of gravity and visual depth of a taller rider? I think you talk out if your ass until I'm proven wrong.

SIG courtesy of the awesome petrol spice
post #25 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:

Lol! Forgive me, I forgot I was talking to a CR at Keith code racing school.

Take your terrible advice, bad attitude, and drama to Facebook or something. You don't know any of us personally, our ability to ride, or riding experience, yet you wanna wish me luck with high siding...

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #26 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 02:01 PM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverPuncher View Post
Are you saying I cruise the track? or just some in general. Do you even understand what it takes for a person that is tall to ride bike that was designed for heights between 5'4" to 5'10"? Do you understand how much the accepted riding position is modified to a degree to accomplish a repetitive comfortable position for taller riders? Do you understand weight bias, center of gravity and visual depth of a taller rider? I think you talk out if your ass until I'm proven wrong.
I was actually refering to your ball tickling buddy that seemed to be suggesting comfort is king.

Not only did I give you suggestions to improve your comfort but also made suggestion IF you weren't feeling that secure or locked in with your lower body grip. Sure it is difficult to make the bike fit you and you have to make comprimises. I think it is important to have good lower body leverage when you really start pushing the limits. That's all. If you already have all that, great but I don't know where you get I'm talking out my ass.

@gearhead You are a sensitive little flower arent you petal? I wish everyone luck when they are pushing hard enough to high side by spinning up the rear and not just through error. If you don't know about peg weighting I suggest you go back and chat with your bestest chum CR. Just trying to help and if that constitutes a bad attitude in your little click you can shove it up your ass.

― Hunter S. Thompson
post #27 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:
I was actually refering to your ball tickling buddy that seemed to be suggesting comfort is king.

Not only did I give you suggestions to improve your comfort but also made suggestion IF you weren't feeling that secure or locked in with your lower body grip. Sure it is difficult to make the bike fit you and you have to make comprimises. I think it is important to have good lower body leverage when you really start pushing the limits. That's all. If you already have all that, great but I don't know where you get I'm talking out my ass.

@gearhead You are a sensitive little flower arent you petal? I wish everyone luck when they are pushing hard enough to high side by spinning up the rear and not just through error. If you don't know about peg weighting I suggest you go back and chat with your bestest chum CR. Just trying to help and if that constitutes a bad attitude in your little click you can shove it up your ass.
Where did I suggest comfort over anything? And you're saying I'm sensitive? Haha! Thanks I needed that. Also, where did I give any suggestions on anything other than you can take your piss poor attitude somewhere else? I've been to the track with beaver, and I also know how long he's been working on his riding.

I think the last thing he needs is help from an arrogant know it all, who wishes people would high side.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #28 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 02:20 PM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
Where did I suggest comfort over anything? And you're saying I'm sensitive? Haha! Thanks I needed that. Also, where did I give any suggestions on anything other than you can take your piss poor attitude somewhere else? I've been to the track with beaver, and I also know how long he's been working on his riding.

I think the last thing he needs is help from an arrogant know it all, who wishes people would high side.
Your reading skills are very poor. Perhaps the internetz is not for you

― Hunter S. Thompson
post #29 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 02:21 PM

Point being I never asked for help and if I want help there are about 20 real life racers here I would ask before him.

post #30 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:
Good luck with your high sides, if and when you ever get fast enough.
Quote:
Quote:
Na, I heard ya loud and clear lol

Quote:
Point being I never asked for help and if I want help there are about 20 real life racers here I would ask before him.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #31 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 02:49 PM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
Fair point and you don't need to take anyone's advice but you put yourself out there and you will receive comment on it. Perhaps you've noticed this from the Internet?

@gearhead because it is apparent you are a retard that doesn't like to be corrected, due to your arrogance? I wish you a positive outcome of your high side. Again you will notice that this statement, like the others, does in fact, not involve wishing you to have a high side.

I hear they do GED re-dos. You should look it up. You can use the Internet for this and perhaps a friend can read the info to you.

Good day ladies.

― Hunter S. Thompson
post #32 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Fair point and you don't need to take anyone's advice but you put yourself out there and you will receive comment on it. Perhaps you've noticed this from the Internet?

@gearhead because it is apparent you are a retard that doesn't like to be corrected, due to your arrogance? I wish you a positive outcome of your high side. Again you will notice that this statement, like the others, does in fact, not involve wishing you to have a high side.

I hear they do GED re-dos. You should look it up. You can use the Internet for this and perhaps a friend can read the info to you.

Good day ladies.
Dude are you fvcking blind? I can't get lower on the bike unless I become one with it. I hope you're looking at the red and black fairing pics and not the ones I said were from 3 yrs ago.

As far as putting myself out there I was talking to Chris.

post #33 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:

Good day ladies.
Lol!!!

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #34 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 07:24 PM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
Dude are you fvcking blind? I can't get lower on the bike unless I become one with it. I hope you're looking at the red and black fairing pics and not the ones I said were from 3 yrs ago.

As far as putting myself out there I was talking to Chris.
Nevermind. Looking bro keep up the good work. Ride on it's all good

― Hunter S. Thompson
post #35 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Get some!

Quote:

Good day ladies.
You sound like the kind of pussy that goes home and kicks his dog when someone tells him how worthless he is at work. Why don't you come to some events so you can be an ass-hat in person and get what's coming to you.

Real "fast guys" are a pretty humble bunch, so that just outed you. Now go fvck off and wash the sand out of your vagina because no one here put it there.
post #36 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
You sound like the kind of pussy that goes home and kicks his dog when someone tells him how worthless he is at work. Why don't you come to some events so you can be an ass-hat in person and get what's coming to you.

Real "fast guys" are a pretty humble bunch, so that just outed you. Now go fvck off and wash the sand out of your vagina because no one here put it there.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #37 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 08:13 PM
My R1 eats tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post

Pathetically unoriginal dude.

Wild presumptions, check
Weak sauce threat, check
Reverse logic, check
Sandy vag comment, check

And you are wrong. Some guys are nice off the track. Some, like you, seem to be pussy whipped by their super ego and are desperate to look like descent guys. Humble in a race? You are ****ing kidding me! Respect the competition, yes but you race to win. There is no being humble.

Sure there are people faster than me but I dont do ego massage. They should also know how good they are. It allows you to be realistic about things ya need still need to tweak.

― Hunter S. Thompson
post #38 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:
Pathetically unoriginal dude.

Wild presumptions, check
Weak sauce threat, check
Reverse logic, check
Sandy vag comment, check

And you are wrong. Some guys are nice off the track. Some, like you, seem to be pussy whipped by their super ego and are desperate to look like descent guys. Humble in a race? You are ****ing kidding me! Respect the competition, yes but you race to win. There is no being humble.

Sure there are people faster than me but I dont do ego massage. They should also know how good they are. It allows you to be realistic about things ya need still need to tweak.

You don't see it lol, you wanna talk about unoriginal. The "fast guys" (arrogant idiots who puke out BS thinking they are cool, like you) hop on here and offer advice to feel cool, than show your true colors. No one gives a dam about you and your bad attitude. Y'all come and go, but the "real" fast guys are humble. This family doesn't need a red headed step child

Your advice =

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron
post #39 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Nevermind. Looking bro keep up the good work. Ride on it's all good
Let's see some action shots of you. I don't feel like digging through your attachments right now so why don't you post some recent ones up.

post #40 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 08:38 PM
My R1 eats tires

Yeah i get it, blissfully ignorant so to long as your big insestuous family plays nicey nice with each other. Believing blowing smoke up each other ass is remotely helpful.

Like I said when I joined. I'm not here to suck anyones cock just to hang around. I think like anywhere there are cool guys and not so cool guys. It's life chump. Get used to it.

For the record I like Beaver, dude is funny.

― Hunter S. Thompson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode