Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

BARBER Nov 10/11

6K views 94 replies 20 participants last post by  psylocke 
#1 ·
who's all going to this event :dunno I'll be heading down there with; Z064life, a friend of his and Tad158.

Guate...you still goin?

#3 ·
Steve won't be making any trackdays until he's done building his house. I'm already paid and I'll be coming down in a big group of twelve confirmed now. He's gonna try to fit 14 bikes in the double decker trailer. There are also a couple other groups coming down form MN.

Attachments

#15 ·
So put the bike in the back of the truck and don't tow anything....:dunno:crash...

#14 · (Edited)
:fact...I am all paid up...is there still a spot left in your trailer Chris? There is a local (to me) b-town guy that I was talking to at Putnam that may be interested...:dunno

#18 ·
Hmm. I might skip next weekend at Jennings and go to this instead. Been meaning to do Barber for some time now.

#23 ·
I've heard nothing but good things about that track. It's a crime that I'm 3 hours away and haven't ridden it yet. :no

#24 ·
3 hrs! now you HAVE to go...:crash

#29 ·
:thumbup... See you there.

#30 ·
Bump, anyone else going to be there?

#33 ·
:fact should be fun :jump

I saw a post from a few weeks or so ago on the nesba forum saying a group from IA will be comin. Like 30 from them too :lol Dont kno if they're still coming, but it sounds like there will be a few large groups of people and a couple stragglers filling up the whole event :lol

#34 ·
For those of you going to Barber next weekend, who has a tool or pump to bleed the brake system ??? I have a set of calipers coming but they won't be here till Thursday, so most likely I'll be bleeding the brakes friday at the track, I will also be installing my brake lines, so if you have one, please post here. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.