2007 chevy cobalt ss supercharged stage 2 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Non-Motorcycle Related Buy/Sell For all your non-motorcycle related classifieds.
New members must have TWO months (60 days) prior to selling.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
my r1's bad, must be punished

Send a message via AIM to ackirk84 Send a message via Yahoo to ackirk84
2007 chevy cobalt ss supercharged stage 2

hey asking 18500, car is a 07 chevy cobalt ss supercharged.... car has the gm dealer installed stage 2 kit which puts it right around 250 hp, car also has an excellent sounding loud custom exhaust, and an injen cold air intake..... the car is absolutely flawless.... i dont really care to sell it but am going to build a house within the year so i have to get rid of a toy.... can live without a fancy car hard to live without the bike.... anyhow the car like i said is flawless, has 10k on it for mileage and if your worried about gas... yes you have to run 93 with the stage 2 tune but it still is getting 28mpg city and 34 mpg highway.... anyhow email me ackirk84@yahoo.com and i will send you pics or give you more info.... located in wny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode