Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Goodbye Whoreghey

11K views 155 replies 32 participants last post by  drjak 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Good move. The white 9 and the red 9 go perfect with Ducati. :fact

I'm to cool for you?

#113 ·
Seems Rossi had something to say about this, this past wknd!!!

WhoreGay is a whiney biotch, I don't care how many wins / championships he racks up.

#4 ·
People said rossi was done when he was on the Ducati, yet he came very close to winning so recently as last year. There's nothing that says Lorenzo will mesh with the Ducati or that the bikes might change significantly for the better or worse in one camp or the other...counting out rossi for potentially winning one more championship doesn't seem wise to me...we're not talking about Hayden here.
I do agree that it's a loss for yamaha and it may take 2-3 years (or many more...lol) for up and comers to possibly match or come near Lorenzo...he's an alien like mm and vale after all...

#8 ·
yeah, if it's on internet, must be true...another nobody trying to write sensational news when he doesn't know s... just the same rumor.

It's laughable, he does even say Lorenzo did the rider parade in a different car than VR46, while instead he was not there at all (maybe recovering from the warm up crash with his shrink).

I'd like to see JL go, but I wait to be official.

#11 ·
So because we personally don't like a rider you would rather have Yamaha lose to the competition with Jorge what's Yamaha gonna do the Ducati is up there now you really think it's not gonna do better with him on it Rossi or vinalias are not gonna touch mm or JL game over for Yamaha and thats the truth

#19 ·
I never liked JL, I had massive respect for him during the 2013 season when he came back from that broken collarbone during FP in Assen (I think?) and started the race from 12th and ended up I think 5th.

He was in so much pain he was fighting to hold back tears at the end, but he dug down deep and found something inside him.

Last season, he lost whatever respect I gained for him in 2013. He would not have won the championship if MM hadn't messed with VR, plain and simple.

Whether JL and MM are best buds and it was all a big conspiracy or not (I think "not", for the record) it can't be argued that MM directly affected VR's championship fight.

#28 ·
eh...for one rossi isn't washed up hes 37 yrs old not 20. and its nothing against the duc. its against Lorenzo. if he was going to aprilia or Suzuki id want to see him fail. like rossi said he doesn't have the balls. we can talk about this till we are blue in the face but the proof is in the pudding.

#31 · (Edited)
All racers should be very competitive and passionate. If not then why race? The point I'm getting to is VR, JL & MM are all of that and then some. However the behavioral aspect comes into effect very quickly when emotions are high and being on a 220 hp beast going 200mph will get you there and quick. They've all done something weird or disagreeable at one point or another. I've just learned to enjoy the passion they all share. Good guy, bad guy...if you ain't bumpin' it ain't racin'. Either way which ever way any of them go we're blessed to see 3 top notch racers still in the game. It's been dead for a long time, not as exciting as the late 90's and early 2000's but it's getting there again. Cheers boys.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#32 ·
There should be
Moto 3-the way it is now
Moto 2- the way it is now
Moto gp- the way it is now
Moto 4- 20 motorcycles identical in shape engine suspension frame paint difference only a balanced setup with no adjustment allowed run it like it is tire compound optional engine tuning identical no adjustment allowed.a riders race nothing else lol just a thought

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.