4K views 41 replies 22 participants last post by  BrnEyzR1 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Yep, I thought it was a done deal. And you're the one risking it. :butt

He just has to win one, right?

#6 ·
a "dry" one was the bet.

I told Kangaroo to PayPal you the $20 he lost to me, so you can pin it to the wall as a daily reminder that your $20 is in equal jeopardy. I was also going to send GypsyJack a PM to PayPal you the $10 he owes me, but it turns out he's already paid way more than that......... :( He has no debt with me.

#12 ·
I think Dovi will wish he kept his seat at Tech3, and Rossi WILL win a few races at the least.

#14 ·
Probably fits him like an old pair of favorite jeans. Vale deserves the best, now he's got it. Will be an epic season for sure!

#22 ·
I can't wait for next season.

1, To see Rossi on a competitive bike again

2, To see some fresh young blood ruffling some feathers (Marqez) I don't think the old guard will take kindly to his over aggressiveness, but it should make for some cracking racing.

3, The whinging little twat is gone. (yes I know he was fast, but I can't stand the we brat)

4, The Rossi - Jorge "relationship" the boot is on the other foot now and this is gonna be fun.

Bring on 2013 :ncont:

#24 ·
Good to see Rossi smiling again, he hasn't had much to be happy about during the past two years.

#25 ·
Did he come back to YAMAHA with his team from Duc as well???

Sent From LA

#27 ·
The main ones are there. They've been with him for many years.

Yamaha's 2 day test was next to worthless, rain at both circuits. Those who stayed at Valencia faired a little better as the rain finally fvcked off for about 1.5 hours, enough time to get some dry laps. Next test for Yamaha is in February. Welcome to the off season and winter. It's going to be 3 months before they are testing and four and a half for a race. Winter sucks!

#35 ·
I hope Ben can show Rosebytch aka stoner the 2nd how to dominate a DUCATI,.

Tool think he still got it yet all he has is a great past and two last years of BULL CRAP

Until proven incorect I don't respect,..The Doc is a patient in his own down hill,..

just saying,..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.