Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Wolfpack Elections

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Devil1 
#1 ·
Esteemed WP members, with the notice that Assassynation resigned his Alaska S/O position that got me thinking. Since we’re in an election year why not open up the Wolfpack leadership seats for new / active members. This will give the pack an opportunity to have some new leadership, more activities planned and (hopefully) new ideas. The pack is what you make of it! :hellobye If you have ideas and would like a shot ~ now is your chance!! :butt

Squadron leadership positions are open to current Wolfpack members or new members that can join through our existing membership rules. Existing members that currently occupy leadership positions, including mine, can re-run for those positions. In case of a run-off between members, a member vote-off will decide. Elections will be held through the end of November, giving everyone a chance to chime in.

Current positions are:
Squadron C/O
Squadron X/O
Alaska S/O
Washington S/O
Oregon S/O

Elections are open! Post up! Volunteer! This last riding season sucked ~ we can do better!! :1pok: :corn:fork

See less See more
#14 ·
We are spread out pretty thin. I would be willing to help out but am busy a lot too. But us peeps may need to do it, just to do it. We also need to get some kind of meetings together UP HERE in WASH. I would do the Oregon meeting but I don't like to ride that far by myself. So let us just see what we can do. ANY members that read this, chime in... :fact Let's get this squad going again...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.