Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Pic Of Your Bike - Right Now!

701K views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  FLCNHVY 
#1 ·
As the thread title lends, post a pic of your BIKE RIGHT NOW...no matter what...don't pose it for a perfect picture...go out, snap a pic wherever it may be and post it here!

ATTN: READING REQUIRED!
Please follow the guidelines below:

* Pics must be within the last hour or so of when you post 'em - the idea is that when you see this thread, you walk out to your BIKE and snap a photo. No need to "stage" the bike, just snap the pic as the bike is and post here

I'll start..

See less See more
#1,103 ·
here's mine outside of food lion tonight Augusta,ga

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Attachments

#1,116 ·
Here she is as of 10mins ago!

Some decals Ti Y pipe and ECUnleashed. You can't see most of this but i still had to share.
Mike

Attachments

#1,127 · (Edited)
Here is My bike with the few adds i have done. The first pic is me and my boys Harley the day he got it. The car in the back is my other baby. My 2012 Sonata yf-20 Turbo. She is also modded reaching 300hp. I love the look of people as they get passed in a Hyundai LMAO

Love the bike, people who dont know about bikes think its like a year or so old lol. the taillights dont fit the bike but that will be changing over the winteralong with the fluch turn signals.

Attachments

#1,135 · (Edited)
Picked it up last week... traded in my 06 Ducati 999 and 09 Husqvarna 450SMR, sorry its not an R1 anymore :)

#1,143 ·
Haha cool, yeah I also have a 7d love it but its just not a full frame like my 5d and I have shot the 1d m3 before and liked it ok. Shooting weddings I'm looking for something that's great in low light with good iso since some places you can't use strobes or flash. Thanks and yeah I wouldn't mind seeing it, here is a pic of my 7d since its the only pic I have of my cameras on my phone cause I was originally gonna sell it but just decided to keep it Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera lens Lens Camera

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#1,145 · (Edited)
Haha cool, yeah I also have a 7d love it but its just not a full frame like my 5d and I have shot the 1d m3 before and liked it ok. Shooting weddings I'm looking for something that's great in low light with good iso since some places you can't use strobes or flash. Thanks and yeah I wouldn't mind seeing it, here is a pic of my 7d since its the only pic I have of my cameras on my phone cause I was originally gonna sell it but just decided to keep it View attachment 478007

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
7D is a good camera... its got some quirks but I have no issues with it. Its always good to have a back up... and doing weddings or other important events its crucial to have a back up. I do this as a hobby... so if mine fails its not that big of a deal because the only person I let down is myself. LOL

I posted some recent pics of my other bikes here....

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130490&page=68