Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: 2012 Honda Red/Silver CBR250R - 38 Miles - $3500 - Deerfield Beach, FL

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cyclepsycho7 
#1 ·
Hi,

I bought this Honda CBR250R to ride with my father that was visiting for 3 weeks from Brazil. He hurt his back on the day before his trip to US and never got to ride the bike. The bike only has the miles from the Dealer (Broward Motorsport in West Palm Beach) to my garage. It is brand new!!!

Since the day I bought it I knew that I would take a loss on it when I sell it. But I thought I would at least use it for 3 weeks for a once in a lifetime experience my dad.

So my loss is potentially your gain. I paid $4500.00 out of the door and would like to get $3500.00 for it (firm price).

I live in Deerfield Beach, FL (33442) and below are the details for the bike:

Honda 2012 CBR 205R Red and Silver
Only 38 miles - Brand new and all stock
Clean Title on my name and in hand
Model without ABS
Bought it on October 23rd/2012

Please PM me or call me at 95 four 464-90 four zero if you have further questions (price is firm).

Pictures I took yesterday in front of my house are attached!

All the best,

Ricardo Perdigao

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey bro....I just saw this and I thought I would try and help you out anyway that I can. Especially due to your circumstances behind the buy, which are awesome I may add. What a great thing to do for your dad.

Anyway, have you tried just taking it back to the dealership for a return. I mean you have such LOW MILES on it. I have seen bikes that are considered BRAND NEW in dealerships with more miles on them because of the staff riding them to move around the shop over the months they were sitting waiting to be sold. LOL!

I wish you GLWS! And I hope you get MORE $$$$ than you are currently asking.

#4 ·
Thanks R1SoDaRkLy !!! I tried to bring it back to the dealer, but they wanted to pay me only $2600 for the same thing they charged me $4500 a week before :) Since I am not in a hurry, I decided to try here first and if it I don't sell in the next few weeks, I will list it on Ebay or just keep it as a second bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.