Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

2013 Graves Motorsports "LINK" Exhaust System

32K views 201 replies 58 participants last post by  AHB537 
#1 ·
I'm starting to get some more production images and being able to put a little more information out there about the new "LINK" exhaust systems we will be offering at Graves Motorsports soon...

Here's a couple shots of the carbon / carbon setup... Side and back..

LINK = It's about the evolution of the exhaust and the way it's "upgrade able" from just a slip-on > addition of Y pipe > then addition of a header at a later time (yes we will have headers available to upgrade to).

Edit: The side shot shows the silver colored sound reducing inserts... 88db at idle and 99.5 at 5000 rpm > These will be available and sold separately. The second shot from the back is without inserts 91db at idle and 103.5db at 5000 rpm

COMING SOON... Enjoy and thanks for the business.. www.gravesport.com

-Shane

Attachments

See less See more
#46 ·
I'll have my LINK system tomorrow.. It will spend some time getting photographed then mounted on my all black 2012 R1.. :fact

Just a heads up to everyone.. The carbon on carbon will be the first available. I'll have about 8 systems available in a week (give or take a few days). The rest of the first build units are spoken for :)

#47 ·
Will you make any for 07 to 08?

#48 ·
Graves need an accessory to close up holes in the undertail for the low mounts. If they are selling low mounts, isn't there then a market for this?!

I truely love my low mount graves, F**cking LOUD!!!

#51 ·
In the picture below represents the full ti exhaust system.

I broke it down in sections for people that want to buy individual pieces or in stages... IE: You can buy it all at a slight discount or buy each part in sections "LINK"

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

#53 ·
It dynos higher then our current system. I'll have the full listings up next week ... Since I've had so much interest I wanted to walk everyone through some of the first insider pics..

As of right now there was 10 system made and 6 left that will be available next week.. More will follow a week or so after..

#54 ·
A couple shots of the strapless cans. The carbon is beautiful...

Attachments

#57 ·
Product Carbon Material property Camera accessory Photography

These are sold separately but the silver caps you see on the outlets are sound baffles :)

#65 ·
They actually run just as well as without unless you run a kit box... If you run DynoJet products we have a special map that drops some magic ;)

#67 ·
How exactly would one get his hands on this thing?? Ive been watching this thread for a long while and now im decided that this is the exhaust for me....

#69 ·
Zero ill have them available in full systems in a few days on Gravesport.com ...

To update everyone I spent the day doing a short video install on the slip-on.. Tomorrow = Cat Elim Y pipe and header :)

Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Auto part Motorcycle accessories

#71 ·
Don't mind the stock tag bracket ... It's coming off too!
Was just going to say... After all these years, you finally have a stock bike (minus exhaust now). :crash

Looks good, Shane! :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.