Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,210 ·
Went and voted at lunch. Was behind a guy that smelled like irish spring and ass. How the fvck does that happen :confused: :shake :lol

#9,212 ·
i wasn't sniffing it was coming off of him and there was a breeze :ugh

#9,221 ·
HA! Ha I hate work! First day back after my vacation I walk up to the front door scan my badge And it won't let me in! DUUUUUUUUUUUMB shits! Had to get the guards to buzz me in! I guess they figured the day after election day and comming back from vacation they were not sure they wanted me in the building! :lol

#9,222 ·
:lol Sup Rowdy

#9,237 ·
probably not. wife is bitching about wanting a new car and a house first...

ugh... my explorer is on it's last leg, and my wife wants a Honda Pilot.. and one of my buddies used to ride with got in a accident.. busted up several ribs, his spleen was removed and he has a colapsed lung.. .so now she's all against them...

#9,240 ·
I've got a house I'll sell you. ;)

Bah, tell her you make the money and need to drive to work. Make her walk. :fact

#9,249 · (Edited)
Cresson and eagles canyon is up in Oscar's area too :fact :secret: :lol

#9,254 ·
cresson is a ton of fun, but you are gonna get your feelings hurt if you arent good on technical rides.... I embarrassed a couple guys from here in killeen on a track dday there... one on a 600 the other on a 750.... I was on the RS125..... I told one of them I didnt see him, he replied... you passed me 7 times in the 20 minute session.... LOL I found out I was running 1:30's and even ran a few 1:28's that day on that bike.... wasnt even mine and was all stock... damn I love that track...

#9,255 ·
Sure you can its not like the corners on lime creek :lol

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,257 ·
Sup foo

#9,261 ·
:lol Hope you feel better soon Mike

#9,268 ·
I do that kinda stuff all the time in the motogp games....mainly cause i get pissed off during the racing i just fvck around with wheelies and stoppies headon into the other racers :lol

#9,271 ·
:lol

#9,280 ·
It's Hendrix :lol sup rowdy

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,284 ·
Plenty going on in off topic

#9,286 ·
Actual lunch or grown folks lunch :sneaky :lol