Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,623 ·
Yes I hve a cell signal Shawn but my inlaws lice in tge mountains with no farken signal out here and no internet! :lol

Rowdy it was 70 here today.:) to bad my bike is in the back of a moving truck.:shake

And yes Frank I can cook, pretty fvckin good to, i will make my wife an awesome house husband wgen i get out the fvckin army.:rock

Yeah Don, just fighting a battle with the selling agency of the house were buying, fvcken bastards they are!!! When we get in it an unpacked were gonna throw a little shindig, I will send ya an invite.:)

#9,624 ·
Tell the in-laws to get with the picture, Dave. :fact

#9,628 ·
I can relate in that I don't want to deal with people the older I get. Just the occasional booty call. :lol

My other mother in-law who lives up in WA is sending us down a highspeed dinning table and chairs and a full bedroom set. So we may have a dinning room set for sale if your interested.:lol
Both of you doing furniture shopping. Here I am still trying to unload. :hammer:

#9,634 ·
:thumbup: you are more than welcome here anytime bro..... i'm thinking my dog feels neglected lately as well.... but she does act like that all the time, no matter how much attention she gets... :lol

#9,636 ·
Same to you Rowdy. I'm thankful for you you crazy bastages. Definitely added value to my life :thumbup

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,640 ·
Turkey day was celebrated with five hours of work this morning followed up by eating 1.5lbs of steak. :rock

#9,641 ·
Hellz yeah

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,647 ·
I have almost two weeks I need to burn, otherwise I lose it. But, I can't take it all because of projects and people out of the office.

#9,648 ·
Just sitting home watching Dexter

#9,655 ·
:lol the only reason people have kids.....lil slaves for 18 years
They are still in training. The 4 yr old picks up after himself.... well sometimes. The 1 yr old finally learned how to put stuff in the trash. Bit now he puts everything in there, toys, clothes, shoes, basically anything he can get his hands on.

Sent from my DROIDX

#9,657 ·
Monday fvckin sucks but i'm alive

#9,659 ·
whats up bitches! fvckin monday again. hey rowdy i finally used up a full tank on the bike yesterday. light used to come on at 85 miles...give or take 3. it came on at 90 miles this time. but I know i filled the bike up right before i sent off the ECU but i cant remember if i used it to go to work 1 day before shipping it out or not. IF i did use it for a day thne mileage got much better with the o2 back on. would have been around 110 before the light. I filled it to the brim yesterday so ill keep ya posted

#9,660 ·
These Xplane engines drink the fuel. I'm going to run a tank through mine someday and keep the rpms below 6,000 and see what it does. When I first got it, it would knock off 31.5 MPG and 110 miles before the light. With my improvements and riding like an ass! it gets 28.3 MPG. thats pretty bad for a bike!

#9,671 ·
turn your head slightly. your probably holding your head slightly to one side so instead of the wind going over the helmet like it was designed to its probably hitting wierd right on one of your vents. if i turn my head an inch 1 way the wind hits a vent and it whistles.