Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Phantom Squadron Jibber Jabber Thread v.3

941K views 14K replies 90 participants last post by  Kevap 
#1 ·

See less See more
#7,572 ·
I should probably do a tune up on my Ford van in the near future. Need to take care of my 8MPG problem. :lol

#7,605 ·
I'll have to go back and multi-quote later.

But a note to all; do whatever you can to keep oil and coolant in their respective systems. Oil in the coolant system is a pain in the ass to clean up :shake Just heading home now :hellobye

#7,606 ·
I did a busted trains cooler one time! strawberry milkshake in the radiator in the trainsmisson, in the engine. What a mess, I had to completely go through the trains, an flush the engine and heater for ever to finally get that shit out of it.Replace all the rubber hoses.

#7,607 ·
I did a busted trains cooler one time! strawberry milkshake in the radiator in the trainsmisson, in the engine. What a mess, I had to completely go through the trains, an flush the engine and heater for ever to finally get that shit out of it.Replace all the rubber hoses.
Holy fark! The hell do you need a train for fcuker?! First the GTO, now this. :shake

#7,622 ·
Not going to empty my Frank Shelf!:lol Got to work this morning and in the MC parking space is a bike with a Damn Blue milk crate strapped on the back like a trunk! :shake Damn Hillbillys!
:shake about the Frank Shelf! (ok maybe a little of :lol)
As far as the milk crate.......... got you thinking didn't it? But then again, knowing your enthusiasm for working on your bike that won't happen for another 5 years. :fact

#7,631 ·
shit we do everything. cars, trucks, semis, buses, occasional four wheelers, serviced a bobcat side by side today.

its good for a change though, and i definitely cant complain about the wage increase. i was so irritated at NAPA i was being a dick to even the guys i liked and thats just not right. the store owner is going to manage the place until they can find somebody, the guys are REALLY pleased about that one:lol

#7,659 ·
Lucky fugger!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.