Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Phantom Squadron Jibber Jabber Thread v.3

941K views 14K replies 90 participants last post by  Kevap 
#1 ·

See less See more
#7,193 ·
:scared:

Were people home? If anyone was home, don't see how anyone could survive. I saw headlines, but didn't read.

#7,199 ·
And people wonder why I don't like natural gas anymore. Aging pipelines, lack of maintenance, and stuff like this. Not that it would matter. But, my bedroom is right over the furnace and water heater and just on the other side of the wall of the gas meter.

#7,202 ·
Damn! RIP to the 2 that were killed

#7,204 ·
My prayers to them as well

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#7,205 ·
Great thing about my church, we take care of our own. We've given over a million dollars to people in our community in the last 2 years. We have orange "Buck-it" buckets around the church that we put money in. Every dollar donated goes out into our community to help those in need. Usually it's people who lost jobs and homes and are living on the street. We give them 6 months rent and prepay their utilities for them. It's great work. This week was also our big thanksgiving food drive. There are thousands of totes set in piles around the church. We take them home and get the items listed on the paper in the bottom of the tote. Today they collected them. 2 semi trailers worth. Next weekend I and my family will be part of the crew that takes them out into the community and hands out the food to those in need.

#7,206 ·
Great thing about my church, we take care of our own. We've given over a million dollars to people in our community in the last 2 years. We have orange "Buck-it" buckets around the church that we put money in. Every dollar donated goes out into our community to help those in need. Usually it's people who lost jobs and homes and are living on the street. We give them 6 months rent and prepay their utilities for them. It's great work. This week was also our big thanksgiving food drive. There are thousands of totes set in piles around the church. We take them home and get the items listed on the paper in the bottom of the tote. Today they collected them. 2 semi trailers worth. Next weekend I and my family will be part of the crew that takes them out into the community and hands out the food to those in need.
That's good stuff Meister. That church soundsblike one of the good ones

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#7,216 ·
My thumb isn't green enough to drive a tractor like you guys can....:p:crash

Though I did nearly become a space cadet but managed to save the high side...:scared

#7,218 ·
The forums have lost their "form" for me. The borders and stuff are gone so it's difficult to follow. Anyone know how I can fix it? Using firefox, when I use chrome the forums are fine. Thanks.

Just muscled a washer and dryer upstairs by myself, that sucked but they are in and working. Clean scivies tomorrow. :lol

#7,219 ·
Check your options: security --> Never remember history. Probably a corrupt cache.

Need any more shit Don? I'll ship it to ya. :lol I'm getting down to a relatively minimalist living again. :fact

#7,221 ·
:lol

My garbage can and recycling bin have been overloaded damn near every week. Between shredded papers, cardboard, bottles, cans, etc, it's been very liberating. I plan on leaving this place with very little. I'm probably living in 600 sq feet of a 1700 sq ft home. Lot of wasted space. :fact

#7,239 · (Edited)
If you two would stop playing in the bushes, you wouldn't catch things you need shots for. :fact

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.