Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Updating 09-13 R1 Slip-on to a full system

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  BooBooSS 
#1 ·
We've just completed our new LINK exhaust systems for the 09-12 R1 at Graves Motorsports.

One of the good things about them is that the 3 sections needed to build the full system secures to the bike at the = ][ stock location points ][. This means if you have a slip-on or even a cat back exhaust and have wanted to upgrade the header but not at the expense of selling your current setup you now have an option because we sell the individual pieces to complete the puzzle now..

:ncont:

All the LINK parts and accessories (full systems, slip-on, cat eliminator, carbon shields and exhaust inserts) can be found here:

http://www.gravesport.com/LINK-Systems.html

Shown below are the LINK Header and Dual Sensor LINK Y Pipe:

If you have any questions let me know...

-Shane

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm not 100% sure.. Maybe we should start a thread on it and see if I can boost up development.. It wouldn't be for 3-4 months though..

#7 ·
#12 ·
I'll get a coupon together Monday... I also know MotoMummy was sent a couple cat backs today..

Gear I will be closingout the other styles in stainless soon... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#14 ·
Hitting the back up before the holidays start. If anyone needs a coupon before the week up please let me know. We've sold a bunch of headers to upgrade people with just slipons or cat eliminators...

HEADERS :rock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.