Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

The Official SQUID PIC/VID Thread

886K views 6K replies 740 participants last post by  Skeeter 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#5 ·
I need to wait till they all come out, it is too cold here still. I won't see any sandals, shorts, no shirt, and no helmet till it reaches about 70 degrees.

#10 ·
why does that make him a squid?

#28 ·
:iamwithst

I agree, hope his girlfriend did'nt get wasted too much, seems like a nice piece of meat. Hope she was able to punch him in the throat for being a squid.

But you get squid girls, they ask for a ride then I give 'em jacket and gloves and a lid, then they say ... What is that for and I just say, you wear what I wear or no ride :bash

:no Stupid people !

#2,028 ·
Dude... looks to me like he went in too hot with a passenger on the back, drifted wide across the double yellow, lost grip and is entering a lowside at high speed.

If they were both wearing gear likely would have been minor injuries...but instead its gonna be burger meat and broken bones now.

never cross the painted lines and if you somehow do stay on the effing throttle, don't chicken out and look deep into the corner where you wanna go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.