Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

New memeber

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  PacmanR1 
#1 · (Edited)
I am new to this forum, former R6 owner, But here is a few pics of the My bike, its been a year since it started and it seems to keep goin. Cool mod that is great look for the bike is wiring the high beams lights to the low beam, espically wit HID's, works great, 250 Rear tire, aire ride,6 inch extension, LED light kit all over the bike

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#7 ·
good to know. fair warning, stretched bikes tend to take alittle shit on here. but most of us understand we build our bikes for ourselves. not for others. just a friendly heads up. now find some threads and show that baby off! very impressed with the frame and what not

#8 ·
are those pictures from lowell bike night? i think i have seen your bike there before

#14 ·
I use some stuff my local bike shop uses, sc-1 I think it's called, we call it bike in a can, thanks, the stretched isn't overly crazy small 6in. I wasn't to great wit doin anything over kinda looks weird if you ask me. Yea the bike has been up to bike night in Lowell, My old R6(R.I.P) she was special edition, and just flowed wit the same colors they seem to blend well

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#16 ·
From a drag bike perspective I can....less rotation inertia...

#21 ·
:lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.