Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

My 06 r1 from street to track

3K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  MeanOne 
#1 ·
Sup guys ? got the R1 looking awsome this year few things I did: ASV levers, hotbodies windscreen,black fairing bolt kit, 2 Bros black series slip-ons, carbon heat shield, carbon hugger and guard, solo seat cowl. it was a great season on the R1! put on around 10k on it. on to the pics!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
then I did around 12 track days with it....and now its a track bike LOL
heres where how it looked when I received the fairings....
does anyone know the make of these? there fit 100%

Attachments

#6 ·
things I have on order!!!!!!!!
marchesini forged aluminum wheels in gold
STM slipper clutch (really pumped for that) with new OEM clutch
Galfer wave rotors
Glafer brake lines
Ohlins rear shock
Ohlins dampner
Ohlins internals for front forks
new grips
and a used tank from a forum member

:epimp

#10 ·
little update for those who care... got the rear rim on with the new rotor, wating on my valve stem for the front, ohlins shock is on, ohlins dampner is on too :) lent my front stand out to a friend , and now im stuck with the floor jack lol next up will be the stm slipper clutch :)

Attachments

#11 ·
can someone help me with some exaust questions that have been beaten to death on here..... search brings up waaay to many results.

full graves?
full akro ?

pros/ cons ?

also.....rear sets? so many to choose from...

#12 ·
Full Akrapovic...supplier to 80% of all the worlds Superbike, Superstock and Supersport teams...not to mention 50% the Moto GP and Moto 2 teams.

Graves...supplier to the Graves AMA Superbike, Superstock and Supersport teams.

Rearsets...choose a brand that is common in racing, therefore tried and tested. :thumbup

#17 ·
thanks guys. looks like im going with the full graves, contacted Toni at Bluestreakracing, his pricing is the best!!
going to be ordering in the next few weeks:
full graves TI system
v stacks
PC 5

#19 ·
Doing the undertail or low mount? I have the full Graves low mount, love it and thought long and hard about getting a PC but choose a Bazzaz system with self mapping, TC and QS. I got the preprogrammed one with GP setup, for damn cheap.

#22 ·
:boobies dats a good look'n :fork

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.