Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

my first lowside on gopro

4K views 56 replies 32 participants last post by  ShaMDog 
#1 ·
#4 ·
dude..thats all the damage???

#5 ·
Glad you came out okay. I'm riding in the cold most mornings, and this'll serve as a good warning to stay careful. Thanks for showing this!

#13 ·
+1, dude what were you thinking???? glad i saw the grooves in the concrete in 1080p. live and learn bro. glad you were able to walk away from that one uninjured

#19 ·
Thanks a lot guys and yeah I'm actually good only the lower fairing got scratched and those ebay frame sliders did the job.I never really believed in those sliders as the only cost 30bucks.but anyway yeah I saw the video and yeah I have never been on that road.just glad my first time ever falling happened like this and able to fix it and walk away.thanks guys and the camera was in 960p I think 30fps .and happened el paso Texas.also I knew my tires were not warmed so all in all was just me not thinking and booom here comes the craken .

#24 ·
the wifey was the one that i was most scared to tell.I instantly text everyone and everyone shows up to my house and we plugged in the gopro to the big screen and everyone asked. " what are you telling them before you fall CHECK This OUT!. then everyone at same time "gasp then ouuuch" lol. Hope this doesnt happen to anyone else learn from my mistake and well be smarter and think twice lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.