Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Phantom Squadron Jibber Jabber Thread v.3

941K views 14K replies 90 participants last post by  Kevap 
#1 ·

See less See more
#7,843 ·
wausau window and wall. just another factory that pays better:)
sup Dave:hellobye after this week i will be playing BO2 as well but on xbox:( i prefer ps3 but most people i know have xbox.
Nice, its alot of fun. I picked up a ps3 on black friday and no I didnt have to wait in any lines:lol People I know seem to have ps3 instead of xbox, but most of em just have internet and netflix.
Damn, it's about time to hibernate anyway.
Definately, can't wait for the hibernating months to be over.

#7,800 ·
I've bought a couple of vehicles from Tousley, and they're okay. Parts seems they want to rape you at the counter.

I don't even bother ordering parts anymore. I just drop vehicles off at my friend's shop and he takes care of them for me. :lol

#7,801 ·
You'll only get the discount if you mention the website. Otherwise it's the standard price and I almost made that mistake once :lol

I replaced my whole suspension with FRPP (ford racing performance parts) stuff to fix the old work out stuff and lower it as well. Cost less than $300 :jump I almost feel bad for Toyota owners. It's like $1200-$1400 for 4 struts :scared Guess they should stick with domestic cars :lol

#7,802 ·
:lol

That reminds me I need to replace the bushings and strut towers on my Cruiser. But, I don't have the money for it. CMP is going to be tough for me given funds right now. :(

#7,804 ·
146K. Timing belt snapped, belt valves. Friend sent the head out to be reconditioned, so it also has new guides and seats.

Overall, the price I paid is well worth it. Especially with it being fully loaded. :cool:

#7,806 ·
It's a box on a Neon's chassis. But, it really is clean for a 2002 MN car. At first I wasn't impressed with them because the design really a novelty. But, in comparison to the FCV, it's a sports car. :flex:

Actually, the previous owner dumped a ton of work into it: suspension (minus towers and bushings), brakes, tires, misc repairs. When the belt snapped, he just didn't want to put any more into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.