835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,678 ·
Sup fellas

#9,680 ·
It's only 9:30 rowdy :lol

#9,684 ·
whats up folks. cold f'n day over here. went and talked to the complex about moving into a 1 bedroom when my lease was up.....nothing open with a garage just yet....so im on a waiting list for now.

#9,687 ·
Haven't had any problems since the update. I don't use google current anyway.

#9,690 ·
cool. i think it was a hit n miss on who had the lag issues

ha ha.. well I'd just start it.. I wouldn't ride it, I'd hate to dump it and owe a bike.
you would just start it up and have sex with the exhaust pipe...then i would have to de-jizz the damn thing in order to go riding :lol

I'll store it for him! I'll take real Good care of it!:sing:
move to texas...get a place with a garage then ill store it there if worse comes to worse :lol

#9,693 ·
:shake

#9,697 ·
well you could store it at my house... id only ride it a couple times just to see how they run/ride and I would color sand and buff it as payment for riding it....LOL

it was friggin 20* out here this morning.... damn cold if you ask me.... this week and next then I'll be back home.... A/C class is pretty interesting... learning alot already... damn theres a ton of idiots acting as if they are techs....

#9,705 ·
haha well if you're ever up in DFW or im down that way on the bike i got no problem letting ya take the bike for a spin. I know you would man up and take care of it if something happened.
and its already changed back to yellow for now. I havent even though about what color will be next. been thinking of selling off the second set of plastics for some extra cash...but i keep talking myself out of it.

#9,698 ·
btw everyone... if you have a service contract or have a service call on your A/C... DO NOT let them just hook up their gauges... you dont need the gauges to trouble shoot a system.... and unless you have a leak, your A/C NEVER needs more freon, if it isnt cooling properly and theres no leaks, you have other issues that need to be fixed.... the gauges only read pressure, not the amount of freon for the system and that is measures out by weight.... it is a scam and will kill your A/C system.... may take a couple years but it will happen.... the systems are desgned to last 17 years or more....

#9,699 ·
Didn't know you got a/c school. Have fun keep the info coming

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,703 ·
will have the epa certifications when im done....we are doing commercial but also some auto and home as well.... besides picking the instructors brain for frank...

#9,717 ·
Same shit, how bout you

#9,719 ·
Light up? :dunno :lol

#9,721 ·
A guy on my team just got the axe, hope he lands on his feet