Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Meanwhile in Australia

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  bacchus40 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Howzit Jesse?

It's all good mate. We has some wild, wild weather for about a week. I lost the patio roof in the wind, but other than that it's all kosher. Brisbane didn't really get smashed this time. When the floods showed up in 2011 we got our asses handed to us. This time it was Bundy.

I was just saying to InkedR1 the other week that the rains were late this year and that I thought that when they finally showed up we'd get a kicking. It was a solid ass kicking too.

#10 ·
:stpd:

Glad you're ok Stephen!

J ~ I do the same thing.....I'll be talking to some friends, saying,......yea my friends on my bike forum said........
they just roll their eyes. :lol :blush

I don't care, I love you guys.

#12 ·
I don't care, I love you guys.
+1 :makeout

I've got family just outside of Bundy at Moore Park. They got 9 inches of rain in 2 1/2 days.
My uncle sent me an email which reads;
Your aunty and I want to know if we have to be rescued by boat, would we then qualify for boat person status?
If so then we will get a fully furnished house complete with flat screen TV, a mobile phone and IPOD
free medical,centre link acess and a house to put it all in,thats what Julia Gillard said. :lol :lol
Wow that's crazy, Thanks for sharing hopin everyone stays safe.

#11 ·
I've got family just outside of Bundy at Moore Park. They got 9 inches of rain in 2 1/2 days.
My uncle sent me an email which reads;
Your aunty and I want to know if we have to be rescued by boat, would we then qualify for boat person status?
If so then we will get a fully furnished house complete with flat screen TV, a mobile phone and IPOD
free medical,centre link acess and a house to put it all in,thats what Julia Gillard said. :lol :lol

Attachments

#13 ·
how did i miss this thread!???

so full of WIN!

those are incredible shots, its a bit nutty down there these days eh?..

hope y'all are staying safe.! dont drink the water... ;) :no

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.