Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,822 ·
mike fiberglass doesnt stick to the abs plastic well at all.... :fact you might as well take your spare lower, make a mold and extend the mold to where you want and then lay the fiberglass for the new lower...

#9,828 ·
Mornin

#9,830 ·
workin

#9,834 ·
:no :lol Meetings are used to set meetings for other meetings

#9,840 ·
Sorry, actually working past Couple days

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,842 ·
I should get on here more, especially now that finals are over. :D Whats new?

#9,849 ·
What's up guys.... a bunch of us have been busy the past couple weeks so it has been dead. I'm in a class so no real free time during the day to bs on here.

So, passed my epa 608 and 609 exams, got all 3 (universal) on the 608 stone, a couple more days left and ill be home.... tomorrow we get to play with a home system and induce problems etc......

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Motorcycle.com App

#9,854 ·
congrats on passin those test man!

Finally got a closing date for the house refi :ncont: Saves $300/month on the mortgage. 3 weeks of overtime +vacation at the end of the month and finally got some ammo coming in. Turned out to be a decent week.

Should be able to launch my business early part of next year :rock
awesome news. i love my credit union..refi thru them and i saved a ton on bike and car

#9,850 ·
Finally got a closing date for the house refi :ncont: Saves $300/month on the mortgage. 3 weeks of overtime +vacation at the end of the month and finally got some ammo coming in. Turned out to be a decent week.

Should be able to launch my business early part of next year :rock

#9,851 ·
Awesome! What kind of business are you launching?

#9,852 ·
Shooting/chl instruction

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,853 ·
Nice!:thumbup I'm starting to get into distance work. Its a little slow going because rounds are expensive and I need a better scope.

#9,863 ·
14hrs of overtime down many more to go :rock

#9,864 ·
Two days of (working) PTO. Not fun really: Apartment hunting, legal paperwork, meeting with attorneys, etc.

One of these days, I'll be able to relax some and enjoy. :shake

At least now, when I have to drive I'm not paying so much. Though, it hasn't really reduced costs yet due to car purchase, added insurance, etc. Ugh... :shake

#9,865 ·
That candy van is gone?

#9,869 ·
Spoke too soon, ot cut off until an exec gets her head out of her ass. Stupid bitch :shake