Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

So, what do ya think???

5K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  R1_Demon 
#1 · (Edited)
So, what do ya guys/girls think? :D :tocoo: :ncont:

I had it painted Chrysler Plum Crazy Purple. The original 1970-1971 C7 color code, but with metallic/metaflake added. It's hard to see in the pictures, but it's bad azz looking when you see it in the sun in person! It's kind of like the metallic that was in the original red paint.

By the way, that means I'll need a new purple Dragon logo for my windscreen...Hint, Hint, Rhino!!! ;)

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. :) I thought it would be something different and, admittedly, I do like purple. LOL

#8 ·
Purple people eater :thumbup

#17 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the comments!

I've just always liked that color on the Chrysler muscle cars, so I figured what the hell and decided to put it on the R1. ;) I never really thought about it being one of the only ones out there with that color on it, but that's kick azz too! :thumbup

I agree, the metaflake really sets it off. I like the color in general, but by having the metaflake added, it really looks bad azz in the sunlight! The pics really don't do it justice. It's one of those colors that's hard to capture on film. LOL

And I just used my point and shoot for these quick shots. When I get time, I'm going to take it out to a cool location and take out my pro camera equipment and do a real photo shoot with it.

#23 ·
I like it! Add some pinstripes here n there!

#25 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I was thinkin' about adding some stripes here and there, but not sure what color. I guess I could do black, but maybe it would be too much. Then again, I kind of like it how it is. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.