Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,723 ·
Yep, don't know if he has family or not.

#9,725 ·
Guess he wasn't doing his job well. Of course they won't say why.

#9,727 ·
:iamwithst

Though, it's when you see the added security vehicles and guards that really makes you wonder (true story!). :fact

#9,728 ·
:lol

#9,733 ·
#9,737 · (Edited)
Interesting day at work today. One guy got fired yesterday then another guy got into it with one of the managers today over a password. This guy was talking over the manager being disrespectful then he just walked off while the manager was talking to him. He disappeared to another building. Clearly he was upset about something else and it's starting to fester, and they didn't fire him either. The really shitty part is I can't carry my piece in the building but i carry a tanto knife. WTF can I do besides have my head on a swivel :shake

#9,738 ·
Interesting day at work today. One guy got fired yesterday then another guy got into it with one of the managers today over a password. This guy was talking over the manager being disrespectful then he just walked off while the manager was talking to him. He disappeared to another building. Clearly he was upset about something else and it's starting to fester. and they didn't fire him either. The really shitty part is I can't carry my piece in the building but i carry a tanto knife. WTF can I do besides have my head on a swivel :shake
Damn Man sounds like the joint is coming unraveled! Keep your back to something solid!.

#9,739 ·
Yeah I know

#9,740 ·
rearrange your cubicle so yo dont have your back to the open....go get one of the kimber pepper spray guns... two shots and they are 25 ft concentrated streams.... you can keep one of those in your desk... :fact

#9,741 · (Edited)
I'll have to ask cuz my back is to the door right now and I can't fvckin stand it.

Gonna look into the SSA-E trigger after i get the m6 and check the stock trigger on it.

#9,744 ·
#9,745 ·
#9,747 ·
Doesn't bother me

#9,749 ·
it'll sit in a drawer

#9,752 ·
true.... but the 3m used for auto mobile applications arent going to drop off, just may be more difficult to pull off when needed...lol

as to where you sit, it may be a high traffic area, but you are more likely to be passed before someone pulls a gun unless they step out of the elevator and start spraying....

#9,753 ·
2 right turns to get to me. What kind of blade do you suggest, a drop point?

#9,755 · (Edited)
It's a state contract so no carry at all(fvckin sucks). Class A misdemeanor or basically a felony here in Texas, loss of conceal carry rights

#9,759 ·
At work or anywhere?

#9,767 ·
Sarge said what's up. Still no interwebz at the moment

#9,768 ·
Sarge? Sarge who? :dunno

:lol

#9,769 ·
:hammer:

#9,771 ·
hey shawn... think sarge needs a text or two to let him know we still think of him :lol

Jason, as long as I was at Crane, I'd be happy....LOL wife would get used to the snow.... kids would love it...LOL till I made them shovel it mind you.... :lol