Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Attack Air Ram

14K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  R6-to-R1 
#1 ·
does any one out there know where i can get or have this attack air sytem for sale?:flex: I know that im late to the party...:snorkel

thanks!

See less See more
#5 ·
In my opinion unless you can improve the actual intake portion of each of these boxes, none of them are a big enough improvement to warrant the money spending on them. I use a BoxR airbox (no longer available) which is larger than the Attack/Graves or QB Carbon one and made my own intake reaching to the front of the bike:

This is the difference in size between a Graves/QB carbon box on the left and a std. BoxR box on the right:

There was a very noticeable difference with my bike before and after airbox/intake mods. I really can feel the difference at higher speeds.

#7 ·
graves uses the same/similar design as qb carbon:fact
all the lid design airboxes are similar:fact
the only really different ones are the ones that use the fuel tank as a sealing lid.this uses every ounce of space for air and makes a massive size airbox.
graves no longer sell their lid version like in the above pics.
ebay is your best bet.

Reactions: st.papadog
#21 ·
Cheers Blur,
I did order the graves airbox from kneedraggers,I'm having some problems with regards to the wire transfer, shoulda had it by now.
But are u saying graves no longer make the airbox itself or that they have two kinds of ram airboxes?

#14 ·
The OPP box is nice. But the price makes me cry. For 600 bucks it's like asking pull out a front tooth.:crash

#26 ·
Tim can i hold you to this? I'm pretty sure my transaction with kneedraggers will not go through, I intend to use it for my 03

#30 ·
does anyone have pix of the so called "BoxR airbox " ?
thx
Ben

#31 ·
check out my post over in the 02-03 section i finally figured out i bought a boxr ram air now i need to figure out what parts im missing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.