Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Let's See Your R1(Current State)!!

13K views 121 replies 55 participants last post by  Laahchaasad5224 
#1 ·
:hammer::hammer:Alright everyone lets post some pics of everyones R1 in its current state and form, Ill start it off.:hammer::hammer:

Currently mines is naked waiting to get her new clutch put in.:jump

Attachments

See less See more
#99 ·
A far cry from the way she looked when I rode it home 3 months ago. Today's projects included new fork seals,
Motivation fork,frame and clutch sliders and a new 520 chain and
sprocket kit with speedo DRD . I'd love to give it a test ride but the ECU is on vacation in LA this week visiting Flash Tune.

#102 ·
Didn't realize that it had been this long (March) since I posted a pic of my bike! Welp, she's been sitting in the garage collecting even more dust since I pulled her out of storage. Today, I pulled her out, cleaned her up and took her to the shop to be bright back to life!

Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Wheelie Sky

"Cleaning her off!"

Sky Green Vehicle Automotive exterior Car

"Loading her up!"

Sky Vehicle Motorcycle Night Wheelie

"Dropping her off!"

Hopefully she'll be ready to ride before the week is up!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#103 ·
#104 ·
#105 ·
In for the winter and on display.
The work shop is in the next room over and in a few weeks the forks get overhauled, new chain and sprockets installed, and a thorough cleaning / inspection.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

#110 ·
Hey ZO64life

Im using Driven rear sprocket with the Marks wheels, also im using Corse Dynamics for the OEM wheels, they say the Corse Dynamics is the lightest rear sprocket in the market, but i think the Driven rear sprocket is lighter than the Corse Dynamics.!

What do you think?!

#114 ·
end of season round of mods
-switched back to red pass. seat from the white one i had.
-gilles rear sets
-gilles chain adjusters (still looking for deal on the lifters if any venders see this)
-decepticons stickers

#118 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.