Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Phantom Squadron Jibber Jabber Thread v.3

941K views 14K replies 90 participants last post by  Kevap 
#1 ·

See less See more
#7,435 ·
:iamwithst...:crash....

#7,445 ·
I, and all others in our squad, remember you stating you won't parts/brands that MotoGP doesn't use. My post stated you don't need lights to ride the track. Why run parts on a purpose built machine that aren't necessary? Don't remember last time I've seen a Garmon gps or licorice despensing machine on a track vehicle :lol Just more parts to break and cost more money :shake

The light is cool, just costs more and isn't necessary

#7,446 ·
I rib Chris and others occasionally regarding money spent on their bikes is more than I'm willing to. But, it doesn't make it wrong. Hell, if you're going after burn-z, you might as well go after firehawk, z06, mrailing and more specifically 10GR1. :fact

Point is, it doesn't matter. Don't like what someone runs, not your bike. Who eff'n cares?

#7,449 ·
I did read it. Just kind of a general statement. Light, no light. CF and Ti, or plastic and steel. Factory or modded to hell. Popcorn machine or not. Doesn't matter. It's a bike, it's got two wheels. Let's go hit the track. ;)

#7,456 ·
Again, does it matter how much someone wants to spend?

#7,466 ·
Yes. Yes it does.

I hate showoffs on stock bikes :crash
Hate is such a strong word. Maybe strongly dislike? :dunno

Heavily modded bikes are great for those that don't have them.
1) If you beat them you can tell them what a waste of money
2) If you don't beat them you can blame it on parts

:lol

I should post up the one where I thought I stuffed Smalltrack :scared I consequently almost locked the front tire while the forks were bottomed out and I was trying to stay behind him :hammer:
Funny enough it was so late that I didn't twitch too much. I was like "The fcuk?! Oh, it's Pussy Juice. It's all good. :lol

Should have run his slow ass off the track!:D
:finger

He does a good job of that with no help
And a :finger:finger for you.

#7,460 ·
I should post up the one where I thought I stuffed Smalltrack :scared I consequently almost locked the front tire while the forks were bottomed out and I was trying to stay behind him :hammer:

#7,463 ·
KyleM @ Jennings two years ago:

PJ:

Jim:

Chuckwalla (Watch in 1080p!):

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.