Major East Coast storm possible. - Page 7 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #121
LATIN
unleash the beast

Bikes: 2007 R1
My wife just text and tell me we have power so far...

created by Petrol_Spice

r.i.p Dad
te amo papi, dad i love u and i miss u..
11/25/30 - 01/19/09

RIP Pierre (DieYoung69) You will be missed brother!!! * It's sammich & beer time *

RIP Andre (TWISTGRIP) Ride hard in heaven my brother your one best of the best..

Last edited by LATIN; 11-02-2012 at 04:09 AM.
LATIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #122
cyclepsycho7
R1, "A Superior Addiction"

Bikes: 06 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LATIN View Post
My wife just text and tell me we have power so far...
Good for you brother, glad to hear things are getting back to somewhat normal. Now if we could only get gas. Our company is having a hard time responding to our customers needs because of the gas situation. I've been going from my house in NJ to NY Staten Island to work out of my girls house because I'm not getting internet at my house and I only have enough gas left to make one more trip.

cyclepsycho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #123
promo718
addicted

cuomo said that they opened a part of ny harbor to barges & tankers last night, hopefully we see more gas getting in starting today
Old 11-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #124
LATIN
unleash the beast

Bikes: 2007 R1
Fcking power went out again.................

created by Petrol_Spice

r.i.p Dad
te amo papi, dad i love u and i miss u..
11/25/30 - 01/19/09

RIP Pierre (DieYoung69) You will be missed brother!!! * It's sammich & beer time *

RIP Andre (TWISTGRIP) Ride hard in heaven my brother your one best of the best..
LATIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #125
sunsweetie
I make my bike hot.

Bikes: R6
Well finally have full power and internet. They have been working around the clock here.. We were lucky to have a crew from Alabama here working on our street.. Its good to see other states having an interest in helping... Now we just have to get over this gas situation and we will be ok..
Old 11-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #126
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsweetie View Post
We were lucky to have a crew from Alabama here working on our street..
You're welcome.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #127
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Some of the union fvcktards sent the Alabama non union guys away. Was a big story this morning.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:19 AM   #128
quick kurt
I RACE U LOSE

Bikes: 2000 R1 SOLD & 2006 R1 50th Anniversary & 2012 R1 50th G.P. Anniversary#145
Just got power back after 5 days, my Yamaha inverter/generator got a major workout running nearly non-stop. Treated it to a fresh Amsoil oil change and put it back in it's box, hopefully until next years track season starts.
'06 50th GYT-R CarbonSlipons,Akra Y Graves stacks,blockoffs,covers BMCair Bazzaz Zafm Zfi mapsw Vortex w/520ERV3 Shogun sliders Vortex rearsets Renthal med.comp Ballistic12cell Stompgrip CRG levers Galfer SBK fr&rr rotors ProboltTi'12 50th WGP#145. Graves full Ti carbon ex,stacks,blockoffs BMCair Yosh case,oilfill,yokenut,axleblocks Renthal w/520ERV3 CRG RC2's Watsen's Shogun framesliders Renthal med.comp Ballistic8cell ProboltTi Lucky 13th R1-013Squadron Member
quick kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:56 AM   #129
Benocehcap
Sonic Boom!

Bikes: 2001 Yamaha R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Some of the union fvcktards sent the Alabama non union guys away. Was a big story this morning.
That is sad!
peeps need all the help they can get and these fvcktards union bastards are compaining for Union membership
Old 11-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #130
BrnEyzR1
fast toys arent just 4 boys

Bikes: '10 Ducati 1198S Corse / '07 R1--RIP Jack
How are you all doing???

~ Guy Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
It's my fault.

Miss you Pierre
Much love Andre
BrnEyzR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #131
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benocehcap View Post
That is sad!
peeps need all the help they can get and these fvcktards union bastards are compaining for Union membership

The utility company this allegedly happened to is about 20 miles from here. The non-union rejection has turned out to be somewhat of a bogus story. The utility crew was not actually in NJ yet, to begin with, but was at a staging area in Virginia while they awaited direction and admin processing. At some point, there was paperwork that states electrical workers have to get paid the wage rate that is established by local laws in NJ for their union workers. That got misunderstood into being a requirement that the workers had to be union, or to temporarily be under the union when in NJ. Due to the uncertainty of what was going on the alabama Utility company elected to have their crew return. It was not true that NJ was requiring workers to be union, or that they told anybody they had to leave. NJ union officials have officially stated their policy is to take any/all qualified assistance during emergencies regardless of union status.

And there you have it, the rrr...rrr..rrr.....rest of the story. I'm Paul Harvey...................Good DAY!