gun control - Page 7 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #121
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Man I love some good schnitzels and home brewed hefe!
A good blood sausage smothered in kraut and some german noodles.... YUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiR1 View Post
LOL! Omg. You're a fvcken retard and I really want to punch your mother in her uterus.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #122
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
It is. He requested it in the other thread. Ask and you shall receive.
I've made him look like an ass so many times he won't even respond to me. Getting banned is the only way he could leave on his terms. What a tool.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #123
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
I've made him look like an ass so many times he won't even respond to me. Getting banned is the only way he could leave on his terms. What a tool.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron CO
Fikays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #124
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

so when members are banned, they can only view, but not respond. Correct?
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:49 AM   #125
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
so when members are banned, they can only view, but not respond. Correct?
the only way they can see posts is if they are not logged in viewing as a guest. If they are logged in they will see a you have been banned message and can go no further.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #126
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
the only way they can see posts is if they are not logged in viewing as a guest. If they are logged in they will see a you have been banned message and can go no further.
Well in that case-GC's mother is a cum dumpster of a pirate whore. She is so stupid, she thought masturbation was a karate teacher. Yes, I still want to punch her in the uterus so fawken bad.

MikeRC is still a bitch. Slice it from left to right, top to bottom, at an angle, ninja chop it or fillet it. He's still a bitch no matter how you slice it. His mom is so stupid that when I told her to make up her mind, she started putting lip stick on her forehead.
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #127
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Well in that case-GC's mother is a cum dumpster of a pirate whore. She is so stupid, she thought masturbation was a karate teacher. Yes, I still want to punch her in the uterus so fawken bad.

MikeRC is still a bitch. Slice it from left to right, top to bottom, at an angle, ninja chop it or fillet it. He's still a bitch no matter how you slice it. His mom is so stupid that when I told her to make up her mind, she started putting lip stick on her forehead.
Still a bit salty huh?

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement