New R1 rider from VA - Page 2 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

General Motorcycle Discussions Any general discussions related to Motorcycles goes in here.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #21
Net-Jester
Braaaaapppp!!

Bikes: 2K R1, KX125
Looks good man. Be sure to hit up the chat thread http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...31732&page=153
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.Ecclesiastes10:19

http://kewlwebstuff.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/N3tJ3st3r

Mods: Hotbodies undertail, Mig high mount, exup removed, polished frame and swingarm, paint.

Mods to do: Add gas.
Net-Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #22
Hate 2 Lose
Banned

Bikes: RWhat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker03 View Post
Hate 2 lose watch ya mouth and welcome new guy ull find all the information ull need about that beast you got

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Watch my mouth? Suck me sideways pal!

GDC is a haven for faggots. It used to be cool, but then they made all the nut huggers mods, and they got power hungry and made the place so strict and gay its not funny.

Hate 2 Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #23
VCURamFan
New to Yamaha, not riding

Bikes: 2004 R1; 2006 GSX-R600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate 2 Lose View Post
Watch my mouth? Suck me sideways pal!

GDC is a haven for faggots. It used to be cool, but then they made all the nut huggers mods, and they got power hungry and made the place so strict and gay its not funny.

Well one of those "faggots" is also a new member here.. and if all you ever did there is talk shit I can see how people would get bored with that pretty quickly . I never had any issues over there, and i don't think I'll have any here either. But I'm a nice guy, and internet bad-asses don't really bother me, so I'm gonna leave it at that and leave you to your opinion since everybody has their own. What year R1 do you have man? Ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Last edited by VCURamFan; 10-10-2012 at 08:03 PM.
VCURamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #24
Hate 2 Lose
Banned

Bikes: RWhat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Well one of those "faggots" is also a new member here.. and if all you ever did there is talk shit I can see how people would get bored with that pretty quickly . I never had any issues over there, and i don't think I'll have any here either. But I'm a nice guy, and internet bad-asses don't really bother me, so I'm gonna leave it at that and leave you to your opinion since everybody has their own. What year R1 do you have man? Ever take it off any sweet jumps?
Yep, I talk on here like I do in person, I dont disguise myself to be a pussy ass cock sucker on the internet to make friends I will never meet in real life. Im such an internet badass.

And ya I took my '11 R1 off some pretty sweet jumps right into your mothers pussy after I stretched that shit the **** out. Make sure to ask the bitch why she has stretch marks around her mouth next time you see her.

Hate 2 Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #25
Zwilks14
I eat my R1

Bikes: 05 R-1
Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
pcIII with custom maps
Graves velocity stacks
driven d3 grips
asv f3 shorty levers , black with silver adjuster
chrome swingarm and rims
pearl paint with gold flake
6k hid's
hot bodies smoke windscreen
european fender eliminator
chrome rearsets and passenger pegs
watsen signals with matching paint
puig carbon fiber rear hugger
Puig chain guard
chrome bar ends
frame sliders
BMC air filter
shogun polished swingarm sliders/spools
Zwilks14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #26
R1Buttercup
Venom CO

Bikes: 2004 R1
Welcome VCU

A lot of R1 members in VA. I'm about 2 hours from Chesterfield.

Sig by GearHeaded
Join Venom R1-016
THE NURSE
The real

R1Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #27
slowboyracing
Quality Parts at Great Prices!

Welcome aboard, a lot of people know how you do it in the gsx-r forums! haha
Old 10-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #28
VCURamFan

Thanks Buttercup, do you race at VIR?
Old 10-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #29
R1Buttercup
Venom CO

Bikes: 2004 R1
Lol not race but I do get on the track.

Sig by GearHeaded
Join Venom R1-016
THE NURSE
The real

R1Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #30
VCURamFan

That's awesome, I want to get out there next year if I can.. looks like a lot of fun
Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #31
dionw
RUSH HOUR RIDERS

Bikes: 2008 Raven R1
Welcome from Charlottesville, VA. We ride to Richmond alot when we just feel like hanging out at the local night spots. However we have the best backroads up here in the Charlottesville area. I hadn't heard of this new bike shop. Might try to ride down there tomorrow and check that out.
- Dynojet PCIII
- 02 sensor removed
- Leo Vince y-pipe(black ceramic coated)
- Motion Pro Revolver quarter turn throttle
- BMC Race air filter
- EXUP removed
- Graves servo eliminator
- Sharkskinz belly pan
- A&R smog block off plates
- Rizoma Dynamic mirrors
- Puig dark smoke windscreen
- Acumen gear indicator
- Driven 520 sprocket conversion(-1 front)
- Apex adjustable clip-ons
dionw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #32
VCURamFan

So I got to really ride her for the first time Sunday, and Iíve never ridden a 1000 before (other than riding it home from the sale) but holy Hell is there a huge difference! We rode Rt. 522 and a few other back roads outside the Richmond, VA area, but I stayed with the other big boys for the whole ride but I scared myself a few times, just because I didnít believe we were going as fast as we wereÖ I've never had a bike before that would loft the front wheel out of every turn and over every rolling hill Not complaining, I loved it! Just need to get a little less aggressive with the throttle at times so I donít put myself in a bad situation, Iím still used to hammering down on the 600 out of turns and when passing cars. All in all, it was a great first break-in ride and a good learning experience! I canít wait to take it out again, and now I will know to respect the power difference and check my speedo ever now and then!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:51 AM   #33
dionw
RUSH HOUR RIDERS

Bikes: 2008 Raven R1
Quote:
So I got to really ride her for the first time Sunday, and Iíve never ridden a 1000 before (other than riding it home from the sale) but holy Hell is there a huge difference! We rode Rt. 522 and a few other back roads outside the Richmond, VA area, but I stayed with the other big boys for the whole ride but I scared myself a few times, just because I didnít believe we were going as fast as we wereÖ I've never had a bike before that would loft the front wheel out of every turn and over every rolling hill Not complaining, I loved it! Just need to get a little less aggressive with the throttle at times so I donít put myself in a bad situation, Iím still used to hammering down on the 600 out of turns and when passing cars. All in all, it was a great first break-in ride and a good learning experience! I canít wait to take it out again, and now I will know to respect the power difference and check my speedo ever now and then!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!
- Dynojet PCIII
- 02 sensor removed
- Leo Vince y-pipe(black ceramic coated)
- Motion Pro Revolver quarter turn throttle
- BMC Race air filter
- EXUP removed
- Graves servo eliminator
- Sharkskinz belly pan
- A&R smog block off plates
- Rizoma Dynamic mirrors
- Puig dark smoke windscreen
- Acumen gear indicator
- Driven 520 sprocket conversion(-1 front)
- Apex adjustable clip-ons
dionw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:03 AM   #34
Knackers
R1SP only the best will do

Bikes: 2006 R1SP 2009 R1 2008 Busa BeeWee M109R
Welcome to a bunch of blokes & Sheilas with a common interest in the magnificent Yamaha R1 and talking shit Also you picked the best shape

Sig by: You know who.
Knackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:21 AM   #35
ravenracr
Banned

Bikes: 06 raven r6 SOLD, 06 50th anniv. SOLD, 09 team blue R1
Quote:
looks like they really do have a ride every weekend..hoping to get down there before its too late one wkd
ravenracr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #36
VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenracr View Post
looks like they really do have a ride every weekend..hoping to get down there before its too late one wkd
Yeah, just about. I would have let you know to come out but when I called them to see when they were riding they said I had 20 minutes to get there before they left lol so I barely even made it there myself. I know they aren't today, they rode yesterday but I'm sure next week they will.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #37
VCURamFan

@ravenracr and jcfz6r1: We are doing our usual Sunday Funday tomorrow if y'all want to join, we are meeting at the BP in Mechanicsville (across from Lee-Davis HS) at noon if you want to join, it'll be fun! I hope you can make it out
Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #38
jcfz6r1
I eat my R1

Bikes: '10 R1, '12 CBR 250r, '14 FZ-09
Damnit, didn't see this until now. Hope you guys had a good time, it's getting a little cold out now though. About 55deg is my limit anymore...haha

R1-016 VENOM Squadron

Anyone need stock fairings or misc aftermarket parts, check out my stuff FS:
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...=1#post6025618
jcfz6r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #39
VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfz6r1 View Post
Damnit, didn't see this until now. Hope you guys had a good time, it's getting a little cold out now though. About 55deg is my limit anymore...haha
Dude we had a blast, it actually felt pretty good for most of the day with a hoodie over the leather jacket. Wish you could have made it, I'll try to post earlier next time
Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #40
ravenracr
Banned

Bikes: 06 raven r6 SOLD, 06 50th anniv. SOLD, 09 team blue R1
sob I would miss this. Glad it was a good ride. RVA might see a real winter this year so hopefully we can all link up once before it gets toooo cold.
ravenracr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement