New '06... Wait. New '12 Mod Addicted Owner??? - Page 12 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Appearance & Mods Looks is important. Ask here for help on, flushmounts, undertails, bodywork, exhaust models etc

Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #221
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1 Raven - '04 GSXR600 (track) - 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHB537 View Post
I was referring to the CRG SC2 Clutch Lever w\ Perch, not RC2's

Get rid of that OEM MC ASAP!!!

Updated Shots...

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

View my MOD ADDICTED 2012 R1 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post

Being a biker is not a welfare sport.

Last edited by iGoldeneye; 11-05-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: photos man, photos
iGoldeneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #222
polakw/aR1
Violence of action.

Bikes: Blue 5VY
I was going to get an SC2 also but decided to stick with the older model clutch perch, tge new one dint grow on me, cant wait to see them on a bike,the pics of them alone just dint do it for me....also my bike was waiting on one.

Sig by Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEN Patton
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
polakw/aR1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #223
MeanOne
Recreational adrenaline user

Bikes: 2008 Raven R1
Man I love this thread!

Some bar-end mirrors and blockoffs sure would clean her up nicely...

Check out my Black 'n' Gold '08 Build Thread
MeanOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #224
Black Stallion
I eat my R1

Bikes: 2011 Raven
^^^me too! That's why I had to bug him to see if he'd post something up and bam a few hrs later haha. Hey golden eye lets go to this huge meet tomorrow.
HEY GUYS! Last Krispy Kreme Meet before the end of the world!
The " end of the world" meet in Burbank is set to have well over 2,000 cars.**Tuesday November 6th, 2012
Meeting at Escondido Target at 5:30. Rollout at 6. Meeting with Murrieta at 6:30. Arrival at Burbank 8:30. (this is around my area where us down here will meet.)
Last meet, the Krispy Kreme meet was on LA breaking news! Spread the word.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #225
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1 Raven - '04 GSXR600 (track) - 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanOne View Post
Man I love this thread!

Some bar-end mirrors and blockoffs sure would clean her up nicely...
I must be getting too predictable... Block-offs should be here this week from MotoMummy

I'm not a huge fan of bar-end mirrors, but I know I need to run at least one mirror to be street legal... Might just have one hanging off my left/right clipon

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

Quote:

Old 11-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #226
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by polakw/aR1 View Post
I was going to get an SC2 also but decided to stick with the older model clutch perch, tge new one dint grow on me, cant wait to see them on a bike,the pics of them alone just dint do it for me....also my bike was waiting on one.
I hear ya... The new design doesn't look as attractive as the SS, but I'm betting the new look will match a Brembo RCS lever better... Which means I'll end up parting with my Pazzo's and getting a Brembo RCS shorty insteady of my Pazzo RCS shorty

Now I'm looking at carbon fiber clipon bars

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

Quote:

Old 11-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #227
SakiBomb
Herro!

Bikes: 05 R1
Renthal clip-ons
SakiBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #228
polakw/aR1
Violence of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoldeneye View Post
I hear ya... The new design doesn't look as attractive as the SS, but I'm betting the new look will match a Brembo RCS lever better... Which means I'll end up parting with my Pazzo's and getting a Brembo RCS shorty insteady of my Pazzo RCS shorty

Now I'm looking at carbon fiber clipon bars
Once i get settled after my move and I can start my "second phase" im goingt throw some carbon bars on the renthals, Isn posted a link to some the other day, do a search man i cant remember the thread, the dude MRGN (may mixed up on his name) makes some nice ones but his are only 10 inches and I like having the extra inch if my renthals so Im going to pick some up from where ian posted the link too. Also need to grab a brembo shorty lever for my RCS I thought I would use the long lever but its driving me crazy. Then comes a couple of big money pieces. 6 to be exact. love where yours is headed.

Sig by Petrol

Quote:
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #229
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Quote:
Once i get settled after my move and I can start my "second phase" im goingt throw some carbon bars on the renthals, Isn posted a link to some the other day, do a search man i cant remember the thread, the dude MRGN (may mixed up on his name) makes some nice ones but his are only 10 inches and I like having the extra inch if my renthals so Im going to pick some up from where ian posted the link too. Also need to grab a brembo shorty lever for my RCS I thought I would use the long lever but its driving me crazy. Then comes a couple of big money pieces. 6 to be exact. love where yours is headed.
Post the link Ian posted!!!

mgrn or mrgn is correct He also has some other carbon fiber bits I had my eye on but yes, I too want the longer carbon fiber bars

I'm supposed to be working on my big money pieces, but as I was telling Shawn I keep deviating from the plan to buy my poser mods It's Christmas shopping time, so my gift to myself should be here next week

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

Quote:

Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #230
polakw/aR1
Violence of action.

Let me find it man, may take me a while as i only have my phone, all my shit is packed up since im moving....its sad to see my bike in the bavk of a moving truck. i almost dropped her off the ramp yesterday loading it up. I had to take a break after that......a fall from over 4ft in the air would have been ugly.

Sig by Petrol

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #231
polakw/aR1
Violence of action.

I found the place he posted, I cant find the length but i think they are atleast 11inches which i belive is the same length of my renthals. Enjoy!!!

http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/ca...prodid=5144520

Sig by Petrol

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #232
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's SOLD), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
still trying to figure out why more aren't going with a standard Brembo MC with ASV levers...you get the shorty levers, warranty on the levers, RCS functionality (although not as "quick" to change)....all for less $$

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
z064life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #233
polakw/aR1
Violence of action.

I got my MC before they came out with those bad mama jamas. oh well maybe when I crash at my first TD, i can sell mine and pick one of those up.

Sig by Petrol

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #234
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's SOLD), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
I got my MC before they came out with those bad mama jamas. oh well maybe when I crash at my first TD, i can sell mine and pick one of those up.
That's what you get for beating me to BOTM

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
z064life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #235
polakw/aR1
Violence of action.

gots ta get in where ya fit in!

Sig by Petrol

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #236
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

I too have aspirations of BOTM one day... In 2014

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

Quote:

Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #237
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Ok so I've been away from this thread for about a week or so Had to focus on some major Christmas shopping, a wedding anniversary, and a newborn sucking precious hours of sleep away from me- Along with working my arse off daily on a new contract BUT, deals have been made, checks have been cut, and parts are on the way This last week I've mainly focused on cleaning up the garage (mainly to make space for my oldest's xmas gift and give myself some real workspace) and better riding protection, as many people are going down this cold season and I'm at a stage in my life where I am able to afford the best protection, and should be wearing the best available It really started with the Shoei X-Twelve and watching all the recent MotoGP spills Even JL99 took a spill on the last race of the year And I'm really digging the A* Techspec R Boots and A* GP Tech gloves they wear so...

Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves

Craftsman Storage for me

Cadillac Escalade for mini me #1...

Should be in this week...

A* Supertech R Boots
A* Chest Protector
Alien Motion 8-cell LiPo Battery
Translogic MD3 Dash

I ended up doing a complete 180 on the CRG SC2 Clutch and Perch and decided to give Harris Performance a call and go with their Brembo RCS Clutch Lever and Perch Going to order Pro Bolt bits for that too (I have a MASSIVE Pro Bolt order in the works )

Stay tuned my friends...

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

Quote:

Old 11-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #238
SoloStunna99
I eat my R1

Bikes: '11 r1
Should be interesting....
SOLD - track whore - '08 CBR1000RR
SOLD - '09 R1
track whore - '11 r1 (flashed ECU)
SoloStunna99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #239
deecarp1
My R1 is MY ROAD DAWG 4 LIFE

Bikes: 1998 YZF 600R sold, 1998 R1 heaven bound, 1999 ZX9 sold, 01 GSXR 750 sold, current beauty 2008 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoldeneye View Post

Stay tuned my friends...
Man is than an FX holding the new ride for the little one? I knew I liked your taste.

Sig courtesy of Uncle P My Thread update http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337945
deecarp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #240
DouglasyzfR1
Sir Douglas

Bikes: 03 R6- Bike Heaven 03 R1- Sold 08 R1- Current
Damn, you're toolbox is cleaner than your bike! Love the garage, looks like you have lots of room and its nice and tidy.