» Sponsors

R1-015 `Ghostrider` South Central USA: TX, MO, AR, LA, KS, OK and NM

Old 11-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #9241
R1nStang
Owner of the color changing R1

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigO View Post
probably not. wife is bitching about wanting a new car and a house first...

ugh... my explorer is on it's last leg, and my wife wants a Honda Pilot.. and one of my buddies used to ride with got in a accident.. busted up several ribs, his spleen was removed and he has a colapsed lung.. .so now she's all against them...
as i tell everyone that comes to me with horror stories of friends in bike wrecks. "how many people does she know or heard of thats been in really bad car wrecks.....yet she still drives a car."

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
my anus is just swollen.. Shut it!!!
R1nStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #9242
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1nStang View Post
as i tell everyone that comes to me with horror stories of friends in bike wrecks. "how many people does she know or heard of thats been in really bad car wrecks.....yet she still drives a car."
Hell I had a heel clicker in my driveway
Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #9243
R1nStang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Hell I had a heel clicker in my driveway
I had a small pucker moment the other day going home. turning onto my street. slowed down for the turn..one of those thats cut out of the sidewalk and is a yield turn not a stop then turn. leaned over just a little bit sprinklers had water in the road. both tires slipped at the same time...thru my foot down and kept the damn thing up. tires slide at least 4-5 inches over from where i was. wasnt much...but its enough to wake your ass up

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #9244
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
I had a small pucker moment the other day going home. turning onto my street. slowed down for the turn..one of those thats cut out of the sidewalk and is a yield turn not a stop then turn. leaned over just a little bit sprinklers had water in the road. both tires slipped at the same time...thru my foot down and kept the damn thing up. tires slide at least 4-5 inches over from where i was. wasnt much...but its enough to wake your ass up
Yeah As I pulled off the pavement onto my driveway it has a little shoulder and I bliped the throttle And it red lined and throwed dirt right and left like a MX bike before I could get the clutch pulled! I liked to have shyt!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #9245
R1nStang

Quote:
Yeah As I pulled off the pavement onto my driveway it has a little shoulder and I bliped the throttle And it red lined and throwed dirt right and left like a MX bike before I could get the clutch pulled! I liked to have shyt!
yeah thats never fun when it happens on accident. but it is fun when you do it on purpose

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #9246
thnakdone
strength and honor

Bikes: 2x99 R1's, the black widow and the blue beast, 02 R1 trackwhore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
I've got a house I'll sell you.

Bah, tell her you make the money and need to drive to work. Make her walk.
LOL.... well doing that would keep him from having anymore kids

Quote:

Quote:
rookie.... lol

think we need to change it from rowdy to rookie....lmao

signature courtesy of Petrol

R1-015 "GHOSTRIDER" Squadron Member

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Oh, he doesn't have a choice. If I want it I am gonna take it.
thnakdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #9247
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Bikes: 2006 R1
Quote:
True, but considering the speed you drive a bike and the protection factor of a car. Your chances of surviving a car wreck is way greater than surviving a bike wreck.

My friend rides fast, he hit a median. I've ridden with him before and I know it was just a matter of time before he wrecked. I'm sure speed was a factor also. but she is just using that as one of her points not to get one.
TheBigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #9248
thnakdone
strength and honor

tell her I have two.... wife doesnt mind either... the second is strictly a track bike as well....

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #9249
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by thnakdone View Post
tell her I have two.... wife doesnt mind either... the second is strictly a track bike as well....
Cresson and eagles canyon is up in Oscar's area too

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]

Last edited by WarMachine; 11-07-2012 at 01:20 PM.
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #9250
R1nStang

Quote:
True, but considering the speed you drive a bike and the protection factor of a car. Your chances of surviving a car wreck is way greater than surviving a bike wreck.

My friend rides fast, he hit a median. I've ridden with him before and I know it was just a matter of time before he wrecked. I'm sure speed was a factor also. but she is just using that as one of her points not to get one.
well you're never gonna get another bike if you keep looking at things from a logical point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
one of these days i need to make it to cresson. my sister lives in cresson and ive never been to the track...sad i know

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #9251
WarMachine

Quote:
well you're never gonna get another bike if you keep looking at things from a logical point of view

one of these days i need to make it to cresson. my sister lives in cresson and ive never been to the track...sad i know
It's technical as hell but fun none the less.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #9252
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Bikes: 2006 R1
Quote:
Yup, been to eagles canyon.. but didn't go in...

Quote:

eventually i'll get another one.
TheBigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #9253
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
LOL.... well doing that would keep him from having anymore kids

rookie.... lol

think we need to change it from rowdy to rookie....lmao
I saved it!
Old 11-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #9254
thnakdone
strength and honor

cresson is a ton of fun, but you are gonna get your feelings hurt if you arent good on technical rides.... I embarrassed a couple guys from here in killeen on a track dday there... one on a 600 the other on a 750.... I was on the RS125..... I told one of them I didnt see him, he replied... you passed me 7 times in the 20 minute session.... LOL I found out I was running 1:30's and even ran a few 1:28's that day on that bike.... wasnt even mine and was all stock... damn I love that track...

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #9255
WarMachine

Quote:
cresson is a ton of fun, but you are gonna get your feelings hurt if you arent good on technical rides.... I embarrassed a couple guys from here in killeen on a track dday there... one on a 600 the other on a 750.... I was on the RS125..... I told one of them I didnt see him, he replied... you passed me 7 times in the 20 minute session.... LOL I found out I was running 1:30's and even ran a few 1:28's that day on that bike.... wasnt even mine and was all stock... damn I love that track...
Sure you can its not like the corners on lime creek

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-08-2012, 04:35 AM   #9256
Stonewall
ROWDY

Wake the hell up Long Horn Brothers!
Old 11-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #9257
WarMachine

Sup foo

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #9258
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
Sup foo
I hate my job
Old 11-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #9259
WarMachine

Quote:
I hate my job
ditto

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #9260
R1nStang

Quote:
hell im so outta practice on the technical stuff i havent been out on an actual ride for months now. last time i was gonna go i had a flat tire. ive got the suit and everything now...so now i just need to find the time for a track day and i can crash at my sisters the night before and make her follow me in her car with all the other stuff

whats up fellas. goddamn back is fvckin killin me today. I feel like Loki from the avengers movie after his run in with the Hulk

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement