Benghazi...contrast to Somalia - Page 3 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #41
Kangaroo
para bellum

I'm not making excuses for the politicians, they only know politics. Do they care knowing that Americans will die at their action or inaction? I doubt it. This occurred too many times in the past and with both sides. The poiticians only care what they can get away with and their own view of the world.

Having said that, should we have the predators and the C130 start firing away when this occcurred? I would have but for some reason they chose not to. It is beyond my control except for a vote I can cast once every 4 years. Getting angry about it is shouting into the wind.

Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #42
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo View Post
I'm not making excuses for the politicians, they only know politics. Do they care knowing that Americans will die at their action or inaction? I doubt it. This occurred too many times in the past and with both sides. The poiticians only care what they can get away with and their own view of the world.

Having said that, should we have the predators and the C130 start firing away when this occcurred? I would have but for some reason they chose not to. It is beyond my control except for a vote I can cast once every 4 years. Getting angry about it is shouting into the wind.
It's awareness and accountability. It's more or less a shot across their bow to let them know we're watching closely. They'll make minor changes in that office. That's the most realistic outcome. I'm aware of that.
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #43
bohem3006
Statistical Outlier...

Bikes: 2002 R1
Barack Obama "The Butcher of Benghazi"

I voted against him, this was just another reason to vote against him, it wasn't "THE" reason.

He is a national embarassment but worse yet his inaction and inability to lead and take decisive actions have caused the death of numerous Tier 1 folks. Any single 1 of those folks I'd take 10x's before I took Zero.

Voting him out is just the start, he really ought to be brought up on criminal charges for all sorts of actions, we can lead off with this to start.

Inf, I didn't know you were a QRF guy, just that you served. Thank you again.

Sig Courtesy of SpeedSoldier

-Adam Zimmerman 9/24/05

Riding season there we go...

Lucky 13th
bohem3006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #44
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohem3006 View Post
Barack Obama "The Butcher of Benghazi"

I voted against him, this was just another reason to vote against him, it wasn't "THE" reason.

He is a national embarassment but worse yet his inaction and inability to lead and take decisive actions have caused the death of numerous Tier 1 folks. Any single 1 of those folks I'd take 10x's before I took Zero.

Voting him out is just the start, he really ought to be brought up on criminal charges for all sorts of actions, we can lead off with this to start.

Inf, I didn't know you were a QRF guy, just that you served. Thank you again.
Josh! Where the f*ck you been???

SIG courtesy of petrol!

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron CO
Fikays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #45
bohem3006
Statistical Outlier...

Hey Frank! It's been busy here... plus my office has started really cracking down on internet usage so it's tough to keep up to date during the day. I've been trying to help family with the damage to their properties from that Storm... yeah, busy time.

-Adam Zimmerman 9/24/05

Lucky 13th
Old 11-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #46
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Hey Frank! It's been busy here... plus my office has started really cracking down on internet usage so it's tough to keep up to date during the day. I've been trying to help family with the damage to their properties from that Storm... yeah, busy time.
Understood, brotha. When you get some time, shoot me an email!

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #47
bohem3006
Statistical Outlier...

Understood, inbound now

-Adam Zimmerman 9/24/05

Lucky 13th
Old 11-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #48
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
Understood, inbound now

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 11-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #49
ko66
dont follow me if ur scared

Bikes: 2003 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiR1 View Post
I didn't intend to be so fired up over this. Thank you for still serving.

I must be adamant in reminding you that there was no faulty intelligence with Benghazi. It was gathered and collected then it was scrutinzed and analyzed and it was presented. There are no opinions on this. Just facts. The facts definitely implies the consumers of intelligence failed to act accordingly.
I understand big time! Its just for me doing what i have done for so long i tend to go back in history to solve the problem.
ko66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #50
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Timeline of the events in Benghazi; let' see the administration try to cover up this bullshit now.

http://wecheck.org/wiki/Benghazi_Attack_Timeline

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 11-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #51
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
well, that was a long read. The one thing that stands out is that among his own cabinet, there was contradicting reports and opinions. It seems there was clearly an unwillingness from the WH to acknowledge this was a terrorist attack, and they were in lockstep with pushing the bogus protest story, yet they were still on that page after Sec of State and Sec of Defense both acknowledged this had nothing to do with protests.

I've been extremely critical of Hillary for not stepping up to her responsibility and resigning, and further critical of WH for not firing her, but if what's in that article is true, it appears she did ask for more security, and even her hubby Bill was urging her to release the proof a week PRIOR to the election, which surely would have had an impact. This makes more sense as to why Obama didn't ask for her resignation and has tolerated her dissenting opinion (along with Panetta's).....he was so desperate to ride out conflicting stories until the election instead of answering to the conclusive proof that they were covering this BS up. Here is one instance where there seems to actually be some signs of bi-partisanship, and the WH is the one at odds with both parties. Same for the Petraeus resignation which has dems and reps alike pissed off. In last 24 hrs it was reported FBI didn't know of Petraeus' involvment until day of election, now within last couple of hours it is known that the FBI concluded the whole investigation 4 days prior to the election and in BOTH interviews with the whore, she admitted to having the affair.

People can bitch about W all they want, but getting bad intelligence and relying on it is not intrinsically evil (no matter how much people want to call it "lying"), but to get good intelligence and ignore it, then further evade it and lie about it after sheot hits the fan is unconscionable. Where are all the Bush haters who thought he was so horrible......still fantasizing about licking Rachel Maddow's ass?

Also, glad to see CBS news is still the same POS organization they have been for many years.

Last edited by KMac; 11-12-2012 at 12:18 PM.
KMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #52
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
And who will go to trial for this?? Probably no one. Whose going to be held accountable? No one...

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #53
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
well, that was a long read. The one thing that stands out is that among his own cabinet, there was contradicting reports and opinions. It seems there was clearly an unwillingness from the WH to acknowledge this was a terrorist attack, and they were in lockstep with pushing the bogus protest story, yet they were still on that page after Sec of State and Sec of Defense both acknowledged this had nothing to do with protests.

I've been extremely critical of Hillary for not stepping up to her responsibility and resigning, and further critical of WH for not firing her, but if what's in that article is true, it appears she did ask for more security, and even her hubby Bill was urging her to release the proof a week PRIOR to the election, which surely would have had an impact. This makes more sense as to why Obama didn't ask for her resignation and has tolerated her dissenting opinion (along with Panetta's).....he was so desperate to ride out conflicting stories until the election instead of answering to the conclusive proof that they were covering this BS up. Here is one instance where there seems to actually be some signs of bi-partisanship, and the WH is the one at odds with both parties. Same for the Petraeus resignation which has dems and reps alike pissed off. In last 24 hrs it was reported FBI didn't know of Petraeus' involvment until day of election, now within last couple of hours it is known that the FBI concluded the whole investigation 4 days prior to the election and in BOTH interviews with the whore, she admitted to having the affair.

People can bitch about W all they want, but getting bad intelligence and relying on it is not intrinsically evil (no matter how much people want to call it "lying"), but to get good intelligence and ignore it, then further evade it and lie about it after sheot hits the fan is unconscionable. Where are all the Bush haters who thought he was so horrible......still fantasizing about licking Rachel Maddow's ass?

Also, glad to see CBS news is still the same POS organization they have been for many years.
They won't come out and sound off about this. Most liberals I know or are aware of, have no clue/don't care about anything happening to our people outside of the country.

All they give a shit about is where they can smoke weed legally, "free" healthcare, cellphones from Obama and their next f*cking installment of foodstamps. Which they will trade or sell off for profit.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 11-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #54
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

My blood has boiled so much that my eyes are bleeding from reading this. MSG Shugart and Gordon are rolling in their graves right now. I'm not sure how credible that site is, but it definitely connected the dots to include Broadwell and her claims in past weeks. Can anyone here tell me with absolution that this is just a coincidence? I've said it before, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I have served and I am so well aware of what happens on the ground. The media is to blame just as much as the next guy. Now only two questions remain. What is justice and what is closure?
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #55
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
There will be no justice. Obabymomma has everyone in his pocket and enough libtards to call a war cry should he stumble, let alone fall. If anyone even considered going after him with anything more than a stout letter of condemnation, the libtards and obama entourage would flip out and start the riots.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #56
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiR1 View Post
My blood has boiled so much that my eyes are bleeding from reading this. MSG Shugart and Gordon are rolling in their graves right now. I'm not sure how credible that site is, but it definitely connected the dots to include Broadwell and her claims in past weeks. Can anyone here tell me with absolution that this is just a coincidence? I've said it before, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I have served and I am so well aware of what happens on the ground. The media is to blame just as much as the next guy. Now only two questions remain. What is justice and what is closure?
I read an interesting point yesterday. If this shit with Petraeus didn't come out, he would still be in his position at the CIA and open to inquiry as well as blame/responsibility, right?

So something to consider is that he fell on his own sword(with this affair business) so he won't be on the hook to take the fall for Benghazi. Now who would be left if "they" couldn't pin it on the CIA? DoS? WH staff?

While this may seem like a stretch that he removed himself before he potentially got f*cked, it is interesting to speculate on.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 11-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #57
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

2 ho's are gonna take down the top echelon of the CIA and the Army. I've said it before, I'll say it again: The uniform will get you pussy, but the pussy will get your uniform.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #58
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
2 ho's are gonna take down the top echelon of the CIA and the Army. I've said it before, I'll say it again: The uniform will get you pussy, but the pussy will get your uniform.

The newest one is actually a Marine.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 11-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #59
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
The newest one is actually a Marine.
Ok, let's go with "Military".
Old 11-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #60
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
Ok, let's go with "Military".

There is also a One Star that has been flying under the radar lately. He's at Bragg right now...the shit hit their local news when I was out there last month.....apparently he has been raping females for awhile now......f*ckin ridiculous.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement