John Moschetto, aka Gypsy Jack, has passed away - Page 3 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #41
Klo1320
R1 Addiction

Bikes: Blue 04 R1
Didn't know him, but RIP.

I need some of those stickers that make my bike faster.......

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Klo1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #42
jake300win
assfault junkies

Bikes: 2007 r1
Rip

"That doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about stars to dispute it"
jake300win is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #43
Devil1
R1-011 Wolfpack C/O

Bikes: 06 50th
RIP my friend. May the roads be smooth and twisty.

Sig by Petrol Spice
TEAM:
SO FAST SO CLEAN

Godspeed Chad "Gawarrior" Clifton - June 25, 2008

R1-011 Wolfpack Squadron C/O
NW USA: WA, OR & Alaska
Devil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #44
steevo025
Call me Steve Deadload...

Bikes: 1999 blue R1- stolen, 2008 blue R1- Sold, 2010 blue R1
Rest in piece my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Old 11-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #45
SakiBomb
Herro!

Bikes: 05 R1
RIP brother

Prayers and condolences to family and friends.
SakiBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #46
da rza
I eat my R1

Bikes: 07 r1 charcoal/blk
sad to hear that ....always enjoyed conversating with him on here! rip brotha!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #47
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1 Raven - '04 GSXR600 (track) - 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary (sold)
Hurts to see this... RIP John

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

View my MOD ADDICTED 2012 R1 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post

Being a biker is not a welfare sport.
iGoldeneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:55 AM   #48
BrnEyzR1
fast toys arent just 4 boys

Bikes: '10 Ducati 1198S Corse / '07 R1--RIP Jack
Rest in Peace John, you will be missed.

Thoughts and Prayers to your family and friends.

~ Guy Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
It's my fault.

Miss you Pierre
Much love Andre
BrnEyzR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #49
Hey Joe
I feel the need for speed

Bikes: Kawasaki 900
Gypsy Jack is with us no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
R.I.P Jack. I only hope that you were doing what you loved when this horrible thing happened.
Jack and I go back 40+ years...I was with him when he bought his first Kawasaki 400. He taught me to ride it and I eventually bought it from him.

We met in high school and went through many rites of passage together. Jack was all about speed and pushing himself to the limit from running high hurdles in Track to building his own bicycles and racing them. Then he moved on to custom motorcycles. We were together in work and play for many years after High School until I went off to chase my dream of flying fighters in the Navy.

We stayed in touch over the decades and he always wanted to know about speed and performance in anything that had wheels or wings. He lived life at full throttle and brought a contagious passion to everything that he pursued. I know as I was there for his formative years of speed!!

A tip of the glass to a fellow "Gypsy" and best of friends....seeya down the road, Jack. I know you'll have the after life all scoped out by the time I get there and be ready to show me all the cool stuff!

HJ
Fighter Squadron 32 ("Gypsies")
2000+ hours, F-14A/B Tomcat
Hey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #50
Farshi
dako-poozeh-heh

Bikes: 06 CBR 1000RR
Rip

Condolences to the family and friends.
Farshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #51
Moonlighter
I eat my R1

Bikes: 2008 Ducati 1098R, 2005 Honda RC51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Joe View Post
Jack and I go back 40+ years...I was with him when he bought his first Kawasaki 400. He taught me to ride it and I eventually bought it from him.

We met in high school and went through many rites of passage together. Jack was all about speed and pushing himself to the limit from running high hurdles in Track to building his own bicycles and racing them. Then he moved on to custom motorcycles. We were together in work and play for many years after High School until I went off to chase my dream of flying fighters in the Navy.

We stayed in touch over the decades and he always wanted to know about speed and performance in anything that had wheels or wings. He lived life at full throttle and brought a contagious passion to everything that he pursued. I know as I was there for his formative years of speed!!

A tip of the glass to a fellow "Gypsy" and best of friends....seeya down the road, Jack. I know you'll have the after life all scoped out by the time I get there and be ready to show me all the cool stuff!

HJ

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
Moonlighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #52
xTomKx
I eat my R1

Terrible news. I recall seeing him on the forums. RIP Gypsy Jack
Old 11-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #53
cyclepsycho7
R1, "A Superior Addiction"

Bikes: 06 R1
Quote:

HJ
Sorry for your loss of a very good long time friend.

cyclepsycho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #54
shantanu
The Big R

Bikes: 2010 R1: 2008 R6 Sold
Shocked to hear the news. He contributed well to this forum and has answered many of my questions. Rest in Peace brother. Your family will be in my prayers.
Shogun No Cut Frame Sliders: Woodcraft Swingarm Spool Sliders: GB Racing Engine Covers: Motovation Fork Sliders: Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light: Krypton Xenon Lights and LED running Lights: ZG Corsa Smoked Windscreen: Ebay Creese1 FE Kit: COX Racing Radiator Guard: Leo Vinci Factory Carbon Slip On: LP Flush Mounts: Power Bronze Rear Hugger

Buy my gear http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342050
shantanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #55
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Bikes: Want a new bike
Quote:

HJ

Sorry for the loss of your friend

SIG courtesy of the awesome petrol spice
BeaverPuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #56
lexusrx
Debt Management Counselor

wow. just wow.

this is horrible news. mary and i are sending prayers to all of his family as well as his close friends. take care jack and rest in peace buddy.
lexusrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #57
AdamsAutoAdvice
My R1 eats me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsAutoAdvice View Post
I am sorry to inform members of the R1 Forum but John Moschetto, aka Gypsy Jack, passed away several weeks ago in a motorcycle accident in Baltimore county. I believe he was riding his Yamaha R1 which I know he loved to post about on here quite a lot.

I wrote about it on Adam's Auto Advice. I thought people here would like to know since Jack was active and helpful on this forum.
Thanks for everyone's well wishes!

Last edited by AdamsAutoAdvice; 11-13-2012 at 11:59 AM.
AdamsAutoAdvice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #58
SPanega SS
WOG

Bikes: Less than I want
We can all only hope to have the same zest for life approaching 60, as he did.

Sig courtesy of my brotha from down unda PetrolSpice
SPanega SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #59
quick kurt
I RACE U LOSE

Bikes: 2000 R1 SOLD & 2006 R1 50th Anniversary & 2012 R1 50th G.P. Anniversary#145
Hey Joe and AAA, thanks for keeping the forum informed. Sorry for the loss of an obvious great friend. Even the best can get caught out at times, hopefully it was his mistake,and not another persons. At least we all know he was doing what he loved, living life to the fullest on two wheels. We are all human and do make mistakes, sometimes it costs an awful lot. R.I.P.
'06 50th GYT-R CarbonSlipons,Akra Y Graves stacks,blockoffs,covers BMCair Bazzaz Zafm Zfi mapsw Vortex w/520ERV3 Shogun sliders Vortex rearsets Renthal med.comp Ballistic12cell Stompgrip CRG levers Galfer SBK fr&rr rotors ProboltTi'12 50th WGP#145. Graves full Ti carbon ex,stacks,blockoffs BMCair Yosh case,oilfill,yokenut,axleblocks Renthal w/520ERV3 CRG RC2's Watsen's Shogun framesliders Renthal med.comp Ballistic8cell ProboltTi Lucky 13th R1-013Squadron Member
quick kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #60
greenstreak9205
look for special phrase here

Bikes: That signature bike
Just read of this. Crazy. RIP

The Man, The Legend Uncle P

Phantom Squadron CO Check Out Phantom Squadron Here
greenstreak9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement