:lol

#9,366 ·
:thumbup

I got half nekkid in front of her and she was a good sport
Was she laughing because of how funny you looked? Or, pathetic? :dunno

I know if I did it, I'd be arrested for scaring her. :crash

#9,370 ·
You two need to do what I am:

Pitching damn near all furniture over the fence so the neighbors can burn it in their fire pit. :crash

I figure when I move out of this place, all the furniture that'll need to be moved is the dining set (inherited from paternal grandmother), one shelf and the bed. I want very few things left from married life. :fact

#9,372 ·
Okay, so you've replaced the stuff after the split I take it. I'm half tempted to put the bed on fire too. But, it's made out of heavy lumber, lag bolts and reinforced. Perfect for those escapades with the ladi...

Ah hell. Who'm I kidding. I should just burn it and sleep on a cot. :lol

#9,377 ·
#9,376 ·
Here you guys go.....

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

#9,379 ·
Thanks shawn....

Jason... well if it were in my court on this one, the friend thing yeah I could do, but MOM... no fuggin way cant be drunk enough for that mouthy bytch... and well no nieces since she is an only child.... lol and her only female cousin is another cant be drunk enough for that mouthy bytch either.....SO I guess I'd just have to stick to all her friends then... LOL

#9,387 ·
yeah its chilly today. i wish i could ride in. I sent the ECU off saturday and im already jonsing to ride the damn bike again. I dont see how those people up north go seasons without riding

#9,382 ·
oh yeah... found out why my 2ct's feel the way they do... looked at the date stamp on the side of the rear... 07... :shake so I know what I am in line to pick up now... ugh

#9,390 ·
:yesnod

Thats why the beer is so good!:lol
Yes Sirrrrr!!!!!

:confused: what Coors? that is piss water beer :fact....
Since Pete Coors moved a lot of his operation to India I dont drink any of his beer. Farken lieing piece of shit. A local brew called Avalanch is pretty good but it makes you feel like you got ran over the next day.:banghead:

#9,400 ·
How are you watching it?

#9,404 ·
#9,414 ·
very trick lines... the big tubing goes over where the lines rub on fairings, hold down brackets, etc..... it's heat shrink tubing..... put it where you want it and heat it up with a heat gun and it will shrink to the line and stay put if done correctly...