Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v3.0

835K views 15K replies 79 participants last post by  Stonewall 
#1 ·
Bastards!

#9,417 ·
hmmmm... wish I had the extra cash to pull the trigger on it... the wife isnt working right now so funds are tight...

#9,420 ·
Morning

#9,422 ·
What it is Rowdy

#9,426 ·
:stpd:

#9,434 · (Edited)
Just got in from that Ride! Was nice! Some thermal Turbulence Though!:scared That cold air is like hitting a wall at times. Didn't take the camera, I have more fun when I don't film! :lol I carried some flowers to her grave also!. Pretty sad when all you can do for someone who did so much for you and others in the community is bring flowers! But that was her love! growing flowers and gardening!, She was so good at it!.

#9,451 ·
glad you went for the ride man. as someone already mentioned. even the smallest gestures can mean the world to someone.

Its s curling iron you bunch of homos :shake

Sent from my DROIDX
WTF do you need a curling iron for....its an anal prober...heated for your pleasure....just admit it.

#9,437 ·
OH YEAH.... Oscar is posting pics of his new toy.... his electric anal beads..... on FB :shake

and he wonders why his arse was bleeding.... :shake :lol

#9,441 ·
Maybe he was attempting to sear the skin to stop the bleeding? :dunno

:ugh:

#9,447 ·
RRRRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT..........

WHats up foos? ANother day at the grind... lets see what kind of more screwed up BS happens today....

#9,448 ·
Morning kids

#9,450 ·
What they do now

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

#9,456 ·
:shake

#9,463 · (Edited)
and yes I know you are a vikings fan...LOL
Vikings (NFL) fan? :no I actually enjoy watching all the 'queens fans squirm when they lose and faulter.

I'm of Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish heritage. :flex:

#9,470 ·