Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 09:19 AM   #9422
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
What it is Rowdy

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #9423
Stonewall
ROWDY

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
What it is Rowdy
Nice looking morning still cool though! Trying to get past my pussy factor and go for a ride!. This would have been my Mom's birthday today had she lived!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #9424
WarMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Nice looking morning still cool though! Trying to get past my pussy factor and go for a ride!. This would have been my Mom's birthday today had she lived!
Doesn't mean you can't celebrate her life bro. May she rest in peace.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 11-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #9425
R1nStang
Owner of the color changing R1

sup fellas.
Celebrate your moms Bday with a nice ride to a new area. take a camera get some good pics of the ride. create some good memories for her bday

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigO View Post
my anus is just swollen.. Shut it!!!
R1nStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #9426
WarMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1nStang View Post
sup fellas.
Celebrate your moms Bday with a nice ride to a new area. take a camera get some good pics of the ride. create some good memories for her bday

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #9427
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
sup fellas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Thanks Guys!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #9428
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
sup fellas.
Have you sent Tad your ECU yet? I am anxious to see how you like it! Not being a track guy like the Phantom guys,Your feed back will be more in line with my needs.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #9429
R1nStang

Quote:
Have you sent Tad your ECU yet? I am anxious to see how you like it! Not being a track guy like the Phantom guys,Your feed back will be more in line with my needs.
Yeah i sent it to him the other day. should have recieved it yesterday but for some damn reason the PO had it for signature required...which I said NO to on that damn machine. so hes picking it uptoday at the PO flashing it and shipping it today or tomorrow.

guess I know why it cost so much to ship. I didnt think the insurance for $700 would be an extra $10. and i know it said signature was $4 or $5...so i guess it did add it.

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #9430
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
Yeah i sent it to him the other day. should have recieved it yesterday but for some damn reason the PO had it for signature required...which I said NO to on that damn machine. so hes picking it uptoday at the PO flashing it and shipping it today or tomorrow.

guess I know why it cost so much to ship. I didnt think the insurance for $700 would be an extra $10. and i know it said signature was $4 or $5...so i guess it did add it.
Probably is part of the insurance package (signature) Should be interesting. Did you take your fuel control off? And put the o2 back on?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #9431
R1nStang

Quote:
Probably is part of the insurance package (signature) Should be interesting. Did you take your fuel control off? And put the o2 back on?
yup pulled the PCV off this weekend and installed the o2 sensor. pissed me off. went and removed the PCV. and was thinking "theres something else I need to do" couldnt remember what it was. put tank back in place...then remembered the damn o2 sensor. I would have been able to install it without lifting the tank but i had moved the connector and tucked it under something to keep water from getting on it. normally it sits right next to the frame ready to slide out....so i had to lift the damn tank again

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #9432
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
yup pulled the PCV off this weekend and installed the o2 sensor. pissed me off. went and removed the PCV. and was thinking "theres something else I need to do" couldnt remember what it was. put tank back in place...then remembered the damn o2 sensor. I would have been able to install it without lifting the tank but i had moved the connector and tucked it under something to keep water from getting on it. normally it sits right next to the frame ready to slide out....so i had to lift the damn tank again
Sounds like some of my jobs!
Old 11-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #9433
thnakdone
strength and honor

Bikes: 2x99 R1's, the black widow and the blue beast, 02 R1 trackwhore
Quote:
sup fellas.
def need to go for a ride for mom's b-day time for a new tradition with this one....

Quote:

What's up fuggers? been a long busy day already... certain days are more rough being the supervisor (of sorts) and well the acting SSTR....

signature courtesy of Petrol

R1-015 "GHOSTRIDER" Squadron Member

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Oh, he doesn't have a choice. If I want it I am gonna take it.
thnakdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #9434
Stonewall
ROWDY

Just got in from that Ride! Was nice! Some thermal Turbulence Though! That cold air is like hitting a wall at times. Didn't take the camera, I have more fun when I don't film! I carried some flowers to her grave also!. Pretty sad when all you can do for someone who did so much for you and others in the community is bring flowers! But that was her love! growing flowers and gardening!, She was so good at it!.

Last edited by Stonewall; 11-14-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Stonewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #9435
fjorn
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?

Bikes: '07 R1 (track only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thnakdone View Post
What's up fuggers? been a long busy day already... certain days are more rough being the supervisor (of sorts) and well the acting SSTR....
SSTR? I can feel your pain though. I've been thrown to the wolves of management and high profile projects with damn near impossible deadlines while taking on quasi leadership role and being technical lead in my group. My cup hasn't runneth over. It's more like someone saw it was getting filled and shot it out of my hand.

Quote:
Just got in from that Ride! Was nice! Some thermal Turbulence Though! That cold air is like hitting a wall at times. Didn't take the camera, I have more fun when I don't film! I carried some flowers to her grave also!. Pretty sad when all you can do for someone who did so much for you and others in the community is bring flowers! But that was her love! growing flowers and gardening!, She was so good at it!.
Glad you went for the ride. To be honest, while such a simple gesture, what you did would have made her proud. Many times, it's the simplest of gestures while remembering and honoring someone that means the most.
    • Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
    • bandrews - October 9, 2011
fjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #9436
thnakdone
strength and honor

SSTR- Senior Systems Technical Representative.....

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #9437
thnakdone
strength and honor

OH YEAH.... Oscar is posting pics of his new toy.... his electric anal beads..... on FB

and he wonders why his arse was bleeding....

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #9438
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
OH YEAH.... Oscar is posting pics of his new toy.... his electric anal beads..... on FB

Old 11-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #9439
fjorn
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?

Bikes: '07 R1 (track only)
Quote:

Makes me glad I'm no longer on FB. Don't need to see, hear about, nor wonder about anything like that.
    • Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
    • bandrews - October 9, 2011
fjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #9440
thnakdone
strength and honor

he said it was a curling iron..... but i have never heard of a curling iron shaped like that...

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement