I have the 2013 HEROIC Perfectline Suits almost ready to ship... MSRP: $1050 YOUR Sale price $800 + shipping included. Limited time
The suit is called a practice suit so that the teams can purchase the suit to.... practice in and not ruin their custom.
- 1.3mm Cowhide in the flex panels which are also the only panels of the suit that are not impact zones.
- 1.5mm Cowhide in the impact zones which is a static leather that really holds up well, yet moves and allows the suit to mold to the riders body
- Forward attached arms to the shoulder, less fatigue on outstretch.
- Shock protection in the Abdomen and the Chest area to protect the rider hovering the tank.
- Schoeller Keprotec in the flex zones
- Magnesium/TPU appointments on the shoulder, elbows and knees
- Monochromatic Black/White/Chrome - looks good on all riders bikes no matter the color
- AMPLE Retail space for you to either have me or another leather worker to sew on your series patches, brands etc.
- extra $100 I'll sew on your name on the butt of the suit in any color.
- elbows and knees are 90 degree curved.
- shoulder on each suit is one size up to allow a compression fit while allowing your movement in the shoulder.
This suit is outstanding for trackday, non pro or pro track riding.
It also makes a great rental suit. If interested in a rental program, I have complete plan on how you can offer this type of suit and really add value to your trackday.
This is an order specific to starting the year off and here are the sizes available in this offer.
I have spots for
3 Size 34's
3 Size 36's
2 Size 40's - 1 40 John C.
5 Size 42's
5 Size 44's
2 Size 46's
3 Size 50's
3 Size 52's
Your name will be listed next to the sizes and the suits will be here in 3 weeks and then shipped right out to you.
If you have never tried on a HEROIC suit, the fit is similiar to the Pro AStar, Berik or Dainese.
Contact me with any questions at email@example.com
I also have most series, sponsor badges and can sew these on once the suit is a known fit.
All repairs are done inhouse at HEROIC and once a suit is shipped to me, I fix the suit and return within 2-4 business days.