Israeli attacks - Page 5 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #81
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
Of course i wouldn't want them to use it i just believe it puts an end to Israel bullying anyone they like.

If Israel really wanted peace they could have it tomorrow and there would be an end to it all. They just need to recognise that the entire middle east isnt theirs....
Maybe history is different in your part of the world. I can't think of a time that Israel was the unprovoked aggressor. Many times they took the initiative before violence ensued, but it was always backed with solid intelligence.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #82
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Of course i wouldn't want them to use it i just believe it puts an end to Israel bullying anyone they like.

If Israel really wanted peace they could have it tomorrow and there would be an end to it all. They just need to recognise that the entire middle east isnt theirs....
Where did you get that b.s.? Israel doesn't want the entire middle east

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #83
lobsterhound

Bikes: 03 600rr, 02 r1
Quote:

Take a photo of yourself holding a sign that says "I love Islam" then post it up. Im beginning to doubt your heritage again.

Dont forget to take your turban off

Sig pic courtesy of Uncle Petrol "Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -G. Washington
lobsterhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #84
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Bikes: R1
Btw im not in anyway sympathetic to Muslims, to many of them act like backward retarded scum, but so do some jews..

My issue is with the majority of Palestinian people that are made to live like animals just because the jew don't like them...
Mad Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #85
WarMachine

Quote:
Btw im not in anyway sympathetic to Muslims, to many of them act like backward retarded scum, but so do some jews..

My issue is with the majority of Palestinian people that are made to live like animals just because the jew don't like them...
Oh so you just hate Jews more than you hate Muslims

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 11-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #86
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhound View Post
If the US was attacked by aliens tomorrow the Israelis would be the first ones to have our back I have little concern over my tax dollars going to them. I do however regret that tax dollars also go to the infidels.

As far as the bail out. remember WW2?
I don't remember it but know my history well, the battle of Britain was won by the RAF long before the US entered the war........

Or are you just a think yank that believes John Wayne won it all on his own....
Old 11-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #87
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Oh so you just hate Jews more than you hate Muslims

Your understanding of english is backward, thats not what i said or implied...
Old 11-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #88
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Maybe history is different in your part of the world. I can't think of a time that Israel was the unprovoked aggressor. Many times they took the initiative before violence ensued, but it was always backed with solid intelligence.
Except for the British soldiers that were trying to help them in the very first place gain their own state. I guess murdering a few of our brave men sent to help the was well worth it.....
Old 11-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #89
WarMachine

Quote:
Your understanding of english is backward, thats not what i said or implied...
What would you call it, strong dislike?

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #90
lobsterhound

Quote:
I don't remember it but know my history well, the battle of Britain was won by the RAF long before the US entered the war........

Long before we officially entered the war the US was purposely retiring military equipment then "selling" it to Britain. This was done as a way of helping Britain without officially entering the war. It was also done because Churchill was sending letter after letter requesting America help before it was too late. Americans were still sick of war after the WW1 conflict.

To suggest that Americas official entry and participation into the war didnt turn the tides is outrageous. If you sincerely think America didnt make the difference then you sir are a moron

Sig pic courtesy of Uncle Petrol "Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -G. Washington
Old 11-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #91
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
What would you call it, strong dislike?

I have no time for anyone whether they be muslim or jewish who believe its a good thing to treat innocent fellow humans like animals..

Whats happening over there now will never change, not in my life time nor yours however if you guy's are happy to pay for all this and be leads around on a leash by Israel then hey, whatever floats your boat...
Old 11-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #92
WarMachine

Quote:

With a like help from American volunteer pilots

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #93
WarMachine

Quote:
I have no time for anyone whether they be muslim or jewish who believe its a good thing to treat innocent fellow humans like animals..

Whats happening over there now will never change, not in my life time nor yours however if you guy's are happy to pay for all this and be leads around on a leash by Israel then hey, whatever floats your boat...
You're talking like the brits hands arent dirty

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #94
lobsterhound

Quote:

You should tell him why and how America became a country

Old 11-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #95
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhound View Post
Long before we officially entered the war the US was purposely retiring military equipment then "selling" it to Britain. This was done as a way of helping Britain without officially entering the war. It was also done because Churchill was sending letter after letter requesting America help before it was too late. Americans were still sick of war after the WW1 conflict.

To suggest that Americas official entry and participation into the war didnt turn the tides is outrageous. If you sincerely think America didnt make the difference then you sir are a moron
I was talking about the battle of Britain, of course The US helped liberate and defeat the Nazis in Europe. But like i said we defeated the Germans in the BOB long before the US entered the war with British made fighter planes....

Btw wether the US would have entered the war or not the minute the Germans attacked Russia it was all over...

But i have the up most respect for the US and their men and women that fought and died during ww2, they were all heroes....
Old 11-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #96
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Quote:
No need for anyone to bail us out.... But when your taxes continue to raise because of the billions you send to Israel then i guess you can't complain..

Nope, money well spent

Quote:

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
I'd suck 3 dicks to have that guys job
rexmitchell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #97
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:

No, we are just about as bad as it gets but that doesn't mean we have to continue being complete wankers forever......
Old 11-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #98
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Time for bed, good night to you all and be safe....
Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #99
lobsterhound

Quote:
I was talking about the battle of Britain, of course The US helped liberate and defeat the Nazis in Europe. But like i said we defeated the Germans in the BOB long before the US entered the war with British made fighter planes....

Btw wether the US would have entered the war or not the minute the Germans attacked Russia it was all over...

But i have the up most respect for the US and their men and women that fought and died during ww2, they were all heroes....

The Russians had all they wanted on the Eastern front. Throw the Nazis western front in there as well and Russia could not have held it.

This isn't relevant but I would also like to add something else. Had the 3rd army not had supply's rerouted to Montgomery in order to make him look good. (political BS) Then Pattons army would have over taken Berlin well before Russians had a chance.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #100
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:

He admitted it, they were the ones who invented the concentration camp.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement