Israeli attacks - Page 6 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #101
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

Ahhh, another war in the mideast. Right on cue with the Benghazi investigation. How convenient.
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #102
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Dems and reps love their money wars.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #103
opher
I eat my R1

Bikes: YZF-R1 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
Palestinians hiding their weapons behind innocent women, children, schools and hospitals is complete bollocks and most people seem to fall for it every time.. Using the weaponry the jews are using will mean innocent people and many of them will die and the Israelis don't give a fvck but to keep in with popular belief they justify it by saying "their hiding amongst innocent civilians..

How about the Israeli terrorists treat the Palestinians as human beings and not animals locked in the worlds biggest open prison and peace maybe on the horizon.. I honestly hope Iran hurry up and get their first nuke which can't be far away because this may put an end to the atrocities Israel commit every day...

Btw, im British and i still don't forgive the jews for the many British soldiers they killed when they were trying to help them gain their own state...
Your hatred now speak not as a result of facts.

Quote:
Of course i wouldn't want them to use it i just believe it puts an end to Israel bullying anyone they like.

If Israel really wanted peace they could have it tomorrow and there would be an end to it all. They just need to recognise that the entire middle east isnt theirs....

After three days of fighting and three civilians were killed in Israel, Tell me how Palestinian civilians were killed?
Believe me, if we were not careful at the expense of our citizens, dozens of Palestinians were killed

I enclose a picture of Palestinian performances to give a reason for linguists fools like you hate us more.

And besides, I do not hear any cries of hatred towards the Syrians who kill hundreds of children in cold blood.

Pictured above is wounded ,After 15 minutes, the picture below He is fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhound View Post
The Israelis took out a targeted leader yesterday with the same precision the US can. The real terrorist are simply lobbing explosives into Israeli territory with little regard as to who they hit.

I also watched a video recently of the poor Palestinians carrying their dead in caskets. They dropped one and a live man fell out. He jumped back in and they kept carrying him along to complete their show for the masses.

I hope Israel takes them all out
Thanks for the support

Quote:
Of course i wouldn't want them to use it i just believe it puts an end to Israel bullying anyone they like.

If Israel really wanted peace they could have it tomorrow and there would be an end to it all. They just need to recognise that the entire middle east isnt theirs....

Our Prime Minister 8 years ago gave the Palestinians everything, they rejected it because they wanted to Tel Aviv, Jaffa and Jerusalem.

In short if we want peace, then we should run into the sea to drown ourselves.

By the way
I'm not hiding behind a false identity to write what I think, why are you hiding.
You can tell everyone you're an Arab.

Last edited by opher; 11-15-2012 at 10:39 PM. Reason: err
opher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #104
sss r1
NeeD 4 SpeeD

Bikes: 99 blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by opher View Post
hey Opher , dont waste time on this dude . he's just another "british" that prays 5 times a day ,and his wife is walking in a ninja suit ...
Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #105
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Bikes: R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by opher View Post

After three days of fighting and three civilians were killed in Israel, Tell me how Palestinian civilians were killed?
Believe me, if we were not careful at the expense of our citizens, dozens of Palestinians were killed

I enclose a picture of Palestinian performances to give a reason for linguists fools like you hate us more.

And besides, I do not hear any cries of hatred towards the Syrians who kill hundreds of children in cold blood.

Pictured above is wounded ,After 15 minutes, the picture below He is fine

Thanks for the support

Our Prime Minister 8 years ago gave the Palestinians everything, they rejected it because they wanted to Tel Aviv, Jaffa and Jerusalem.

In short if we want peace, then we should run into the sea to drown ourselves.

By the way
I'm not hiding behind a false identity to write what I think, why are you hiding.
You can tell everyone you're an Arab.
I have absolutely no problem with my identity as earlier stated im a white British man who gave nine years of my life to my country and this is the normal tactics Of an Israeli, LIES and propaganda.
Again there are many British guy's on 600rr.net that ive ridden with over the last few months that can confirm this and i will be meeting up with British members from here who will confirm this. But i then guess when they do confirm this you will say their all Arabs......

8 years ago you gave the Palestinians next to nothing, let me ask you this, 8 years ago did you open all their boarders? No you still treated them like prisoners in their own land. Did you stop land grabbing? No you continued to eject people from their land and homes which you continue to do today.

The Syrian army should be wiped of the face of the earth and their leaders should receive the same treatment as Gaddafi . Its a terrible situation that saddens most humans........
Mad Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #106
hawaiian808
and there i was...

What if they were just being good soldiers, following orders even though that may be against his morLs, but belives in his promise to his country, committing atrocities must like our own country did.
hawaiian808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #107
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian808 View Post
What if they were just being good soldiers, following orders even though that may be against his morLs, but belives in his promise to his country, committing atrocities must like our own country did.
If your talking about the Syrian soldiers mate i don't think they have any excuse, ive seen the footage of them murdering defenceless unarmed people and enjoying it. Taking pictures of each other posing for the camera again imo their scum..
Old 11-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #108
hawaiian808
and there i was...

Our country is twice as scummy then lol I can recall how many pictures of soldiers and Marines posing with dead dudes they killed, war trophies, and remember the prisoners they took pics with and was a huge thing. Or the marine and kicking the puppy off the cliff lol, let's not talk about Vietnam.....
Old 11-16-2012, 01:53 AM   #109
hawaiian808
and there i was...

War is a disease that can only be sedated by more war
Old 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #110
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Our country is twice as scummy then lol I can recall how many pictures of soldiers and Marines posing with dead dudes they killed, war trophies, and remember the prisoners they took pics with and was a huge thing. Or the marine and kicking the puppy off the cliff lol, let's not talk about Vietnam.....
I think to some degree your right mate and our soldiers have done some nasty shit in the past but i look at it like this. The vast majority of your soldiers and ours are professional and act accordingly.

When i see mostly muslim armies or terrorist groups behave they all tend to act like animals with no concern for human life or the innocent....

All this in the name of some god or religion in most cases. I would like to see the leaders that seek war fight for themselves, a one on one fight to the death with their enemy, hell i would even pay to watch that......

A friend once said to me that an easy way to stop armies fighting each other would be to make it law that to join the forces you had to be over the age of 50, most people by then have enough sense to take a peaceful option...
Old 11-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #111
hawaiian808
and there i was...

Quote:
I think to some degree your right mate and our soldiers have done some nasty shit in the past but i look at it like this. The vast majority of your soldiers and ours are professional and act accordingly.

When i see mostly muslim armies or terrorist groups behave they all tend to act like animals with no concern for human life or the innocent....

All this in the name of some god or religion in most cases. I would like to see the leaders that seek war fight for themselves, a one on one fight to the death with their enemy, hell i would even pay to watch that......

A friend once said to me that an easy way to stop armies fighting each other would be to make it law that to join the forces you had to be over the age of 50, most people by then have enough sense to take a peaceful option...
Your 100% on them being unusually cruel, what I learned from my time over there that is, they are a product of there environment, I know this may sound stupid, but there in a desert, there lives completely blow, and they are unhappy and there is so much negative feedback that no one can really strive, there also no support from there governments to help there people succeed, so the same thing happens to every generation, no one going anywhere so they haven't changed in hundreds of years and they will continue to do exactly what they are doing now hundreds of years from now if left to there own devices.

And as far as terrorism, we'll they have a million candidates,

Pictures this

Your Joe blow hanging out herding goats in Iraq or or iran or were ever you please, is hot. And around 113, your kids and family are striving, you your self have not ate in a few days, and overall your quality of life is miserable, lower than that of the most homeless man in America, and this guy comes up to you and proposes a deal, in return for your sacrifice to alah, we will provide for your family, they will never go a day hungry for as long as they live, and you you get to have 72 virgins waiting for you and a eternity of awesomeness in heaven next to alah.

What would you choose?
A life full of misery and no purpose
Or your family taken care of and eternity in heaven

That my friend is how easy it is to start a terriost group
Old 11-16-2012, 02:52 AM   #112
hawaiian808
and there i was...

And America is just as guilty of being war hungry, since ww2 we have been for all intensive purposes been at war, ww2 followed by the cold war, (yes is counts lol even if it's. Title America wanted to be in a war), desert storm Iraq and Afghanistan and now god know we're, I'm a veteran of the gulf War... I never served during that campaign, but no one has officially ended it since then. Crazy huh

Btw I'm on my phone atm so please forgive my grammar, typing on a phone screen and trying to navigate the paragraph to fix stuff is pretty hard lol, moving blows
Old 11-16-2012, 03:20 AM   #113
lobsterhound

Bikes: 03 600rr, 02 r1
Quote:
And America is just as guilty of being war hungry, since ww2 we have been for all intensive purposes been at war, ww2 followed by the cold war, (yes is counts lol even if it's. Title America wanted to be in a war), desert storm Iraq and Afghanistan and now god know we're, I'm a veteran of the gulf War... I never served during that campaign, but no one has officially ended it since then. Crazy huh

Btw I'm on my phone atm so please forgive my grammar, typing on a phone screen and trying to navigate the paragraph to fix stuff is pretty hard lol, moving blows

I'm sorry but that's a foolish statement. Look into the history of America joining WW2. Americans had absolutely no interest in joining. That's why Roosevelt took other actions to help out Churchill without causing a stir.

America only joined when it became obvious there was a threat to our soil. Had we not outcomes would have been much different

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Sig pic courtesy of Uncle Petrol "Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -G. Washington
lobsterhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #114
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
I'm sorry but that's a foolish statement. Look into the history of America joining WW2. Americans had absolutely no interest in joining. That's why Roosevelt took other actions to help out Churchill without causing a stir.

America only joined when it became obvious there was a threat to our soil. Had we not outcomes would have been much different

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I think you will find that he is saying Since WW2 American have been at war with others...
Old 11-16-2012, 04:01 AM   #115
hawaiian808
and there i was...

Yes I ment since ww2, you your correct about the us hesitation when joining the war, even when shipping lanes and American ships were being sunk, I believe it's the same war that the term waking the sleeping giant was coined, but since then American people have been waging war in other countries for them while the people America footed the bill, war is like politics never a right or wrong answer because everyone's opinions differ so much because how a war impacts a person as individuals is always different than the next person
Old 11-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #116
Murdered
Sleep is a crutch.

Bikes: 99/10LE
Quote:
The sad reality is most of them will grow to be enemies of America just as their parents are. I say get um now. As awful as that may seem I prefer to take action that ensures my children and their childrens safety.
We like to call that "Preventive Maintenance"
Old 11-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #117
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Now egypt is going to back plaestine. Gonna get real ugly pretty soon. If they keep lobbing big rockets in Israel, the people will call for blood, and get it.

As of now 3 Israeli's dead 21 Palestinians
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #118
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Now egypt is going to back plaestine. Gonna get real ugly pretty soon. If they keep lobbing big rockets in Israel, the people will call for blood, and get it.

As of now 3 Israeli's dead 21 Palestinians
Yep, although I doubt Egypt will do much except funding. They wouldn't take military action against Israel. Too much bad PR from that

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
That dude is a walking tampon.
rexmitchell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #119
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
Yep, although I doubt Egypt will do much except funding. They wouldn't take military action against Israel. Too much bad PR from that

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
And Israel has already busted them in the mouth once.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #120
KMac
SuperModerateur

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Too bad Sharon doesn't miraculously recover overnight.