Dallas/North Texas - Page 6 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

R1-015 `Ghostrider` South Central USA: TX, MO, AR, LA, KS, OK and NM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #101
hyper6
Solar Powered!
 
hyper6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Bikes: 04 R1 Silver, 99 R6 Track, 04 R1 Blue
Location: Coppell/Las Colinas, TX
Posts: 71
The details are in the Squadron section....
hyper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #102
NoNaemR1
My R1 eats me.
 
NoNaemR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
anybody in the grapevine/southlake area? I'm new to the forum and only going to be in town til july. i'm heading back to afghanistan. if anybody wants to ride please let me know. seems like nobody's out when i'm riding.
NoNaemR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #103
BMI893
FREE SPIRIT
 
BMI893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Bikes: 2005 Yamaha R1
Location: DFW TEXAS
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNaemR1 View Post
anybody in the grapevine/southlake area? I'm new to the forum and only going to be in town til july. i'm heading back to afghanistan. if anybody wants to ride please let me know. seems like nobody's out when i'm riding.
Most of us that meet regularly are in the DFW area. We meet atleast every two weeks and traditionally it has been on Tuesday evenings for whatever reason. I will be getting the guys/girls together on the evening of Tues, May 25th for our regular Addison run.

Stay tuned in the "SQUADRON SECTION" of the forum for further details and meeting location. Usually 35E and Beltline Rd in Carrollton.
BMI893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #104
Banjo
I eat my R1
 
Banjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Bikes: 2005 R1
Location: Texas
Posts: 434
Another Lewisville guy here. No street bike, but I will be at Cresson next Monday, the 24th. Anyone else making it?
Banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #105
NoNaemR1
My R1 eats me.
 
NoNaemR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI893 View Post
Most of us that meet regularly are in the DFW area. We meet atleast every two weeks and traditionally it has been on Tuesday evenings for whatever reason. I will be getting the guys/girls together on the evening of Tues, May 25th for our regular Addison run.

Stay tuned in the "SQUADRON SECTION" of the forum for further details and meeting location. Usually 35E and Beltline Rd in Carrollton.
keep me posted; not sure what i'll be doing that day but i might be able to make it.
NoNaemR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #106
BMI893
FREE SPIRIT
 
BMI893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Bikes: 2005 Yamaha R1
Location: DFW TEXAS
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNaemR1 View Post
keep me posted; not sure what i'll be doing that day but i might be able to make it.
Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290744

We stay active in our respective squadron section and the same group of 8-12 guys meet up every other Tues with a larger poker run style ride, back road ride, scheduled once a month.
BMI893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #107
TheBigO
I eat my R1
 
TheBigO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Bikes: 2006 R1
Location: Fort Worth TX
Posts: 7,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI893 View Post
Most of us that meet regularly are in the DFW area. We meet atleast every two weeks and traditionally it has been on Tuesday evenings for whatever reason. I will be getting the guys/girls together on the evening of Tues, May 25th for our regular Addison run.

Stay tuned in the "SQUADRON SECTION" of the forum for further details and meeting location. Usually 35E and Beltline Rd in Carrollton.
Let me know i'd like to get in on this run...what time do you guys meet and were?
TheBigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #108
TheBigO
I eat my R1
 
TheBigO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Bikes: 2006 R1
Location: Fort Worth TX
Posts: 7,212
ok nvrm found the link...
TheBigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #109
NoNaemR1
My R1 eats me.
 
NoNaemR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI893 View Post
Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290744

We stay active in our respective squadron section and the same group of 8-12 guys meet up every other Tues with a larger poker run style ride, back road ride, scheduled once a month.
i'll try to stay informed with the upcoming ride; i'd like to join yall on the june run or if yall get anything going during the weekend.
NoNaemR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #110
BMI893
FREE SPIRIT
 
BMI893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Bikes: 2005 Yamaha R1
Location: DFW TEXAS
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06YamaR1 View Post
ok nvrm found the link...
Glad you found it and see you then! Usually I post whore the updates all over the place, but found it to be a pain in the a$$ and I figured if people in the DFW area are devoted and or want to ride with a group then they will find it/us eventually.

Look forward to meeting you.

"B"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNaemR1 View Post
i'll try to stay informed with the upcoming ride; i'd like to join yall on the june run or if yall get anything going during the weekend.
Hope you can make it. The June poker run will definately be a weekend event with a potential tentative date of June 6th. Will know for sure after the bi-weekly meeting on May 25th.

Hopefully you can make it.

"B"
BMI893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #111
NoNaemR1
My R1 eats me.
 
NoNaemR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI893 View Post
Glad you found it and see you then! Usually I post whore the updates all over the place, but found it to be a pain in the a$$ and I figured if people in the DFW area are devoted and or want to ride with a group then they will find it/us eventually.

Look forward to meeting you.

"B"



Hope you can make it. The June poker run will definately be a weekend event with a potential tentative date of June 6th. Will know for sure after the bi-weekly meeting on May 25th.

Hopefully you can make it.

"B"
PM me with the hard dates and i'll let you know if i can make it.
NoNaemR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:37 AM   #112
NoNaemR1
My R1 eats me.
 
NoNaemR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Yall ever go to the bike night on thursdays at big racks in grapevine? I rolled by there the other night on my way back from dallas and saw a load of bikes just hanging out. so i did some research and turns out that patrick stephens (stunter) hangs out there. i wont be going this week due to work but im gonna make the effort to get out there next week. anybody else going?
NoNaemR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #113
Kenneth84
Just pass me already
 
Kenneth84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Bikes: 07 GSXR 750
Location: DFW
Posts: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNaemR1 View Post
Yall ever go to the bike night on thursdays at big racks in grapevine? I rolled by there the other night on my way back from dallas and saw a load of bikes just hanging out. so i did some research and turns out that patrick stephens (stunter) hangs out there. i wont be going this week due to work but im gonna make the effort to get out there next week. anybody else going?
Ive been a few times. All that road construction has turned me off of that place. Also cops there are thick as the oil in the Gulf. Last year when it was Cutie Pies, towards the end of the season, cops were rolling through writting tickets for anything (no inspection, expired tags, no insurance, etc). I'll roll up there occasionally just to grab a free energy drink.
Kenneth84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #114
Slvr04r1
Rubber side down
 
Slvr04r1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Bikes: 2009 r6 2010 r6 2007 R6 2004 R1 2010 R1 Ben spies 2006 R1
Location: Dallas
Posts: 3,268
Dallas here
__________________
Slvr04r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Riders in North Dallas? FU-MEGA Local Meets & Events 1 10-09-2008 08:22 AM
STOLEN 01 R1...North Dallas...HELP! S4gasm General Motorcycle Discussions 0 05-28-2007 12:42 PM
Anyone in North Dallas? CobraPTH General Motorcycle Discussions 5 06-15-2005 07:48 PM
North Texas & Texas in General Dealers on 04 R1 R1Fen General Motorcycle Discussions 6 12-19-2003 02:33 PM
North Texas & Dallas: Local Meets/ Gatherings SlideRR Local Meets & Events 2 12-01-2003 08:16 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum
R1-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R1-Forum.com is generated by its users and R1-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.