Israeli attacks - Page 7 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #121
opher
I eat my R1

Bikes: YZF-R1 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
I have absolutely no problem with my identity as earlier stated im a white British man who gave nine years of my life to my country and this is the normal tactics Of an Israeli, LIES and propaganda.
Again there are many British guy's on 600rr.net that ive ridden with over the last few months that can confirm this and i will be meeting up with British members from here who will confirm this. But i then guess when they do confirm this you will say their all Arabs......

8 years ago you gave the Palestinians next to nothing, let me ask you this, 8 years ago did you open all their boarders? No you still treated them like prisoners in their own land. Did you stop land grabbing? No you continued to eject people from their land and homes which you continue to do today.

The Syrian army should be wiped of the face of the earth and their leaders should receive the same treatment as Gaddafi . Its a terrible situation that saddens most humans........
i put my mony that u'r a muslem , LIES and propaganda is the muslem way and hamas way .

Give me the name of one country under attack of 300 missiles a day still thinking how to respond without harming innocent civilians.

Israel is our country for more than two thousand years , Never been a Palestinian state and there is no evidence of a Palestinian state in history, so do not tell me we're taking the land from the Palestinians.

Your hope that Iran will erase us is far from reality, I do not believe that Iran will have the courage to send 1 missile considering accumulation of our missiles.

Like I said before to hide behind a mask of an Englishman, I thought distortions and lies of Israel are not your way .

Last edited by opher; 11-16-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: add
opher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #122
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Bikes: R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by opher View Post
i put my mony that u'r a muslem , LIES and propaganda is the muslem way and hamas way .

Give me the name of one country under attack of 300 missiles a day still thinking how to respond without harming innocent civilians.

Israel is our country for more than two thousand years , Never been a Palestinian state and there is no evidence of a Palestinian state in history, so do not tell me we're taking the land from the Palestinians.

Your hope that Iran will erase us is far from reality, I do not believe that Iran will have the courage to send 1 missile considering accumulation of our missiles.

Like I said before to hide behind a mask of an Englishman, I thought distortions and lies of Israel are not your way .

Good, we can easily arrange for an independent person to verify wether or not im an English man..

So lets put your money where you mouth is and have a bet just name the amount, i will match it and when you lose it can be donated to charity..

Or like a typical jew are you just lying again....

I wait your response....
Mad Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #123
thnakdone
strength and honor

Bikes: 2x99 R1's, the black widow and the blue beast, 02 R1 trackwhore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo View Post
sheot frank can't make a 3rd world shed to save his life let alone rule a banana republic.
its Kat who runs that dictatorship and has the Iron hand in the family.... frank is just the big boy... err.. muscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Honestly, I fear the Iranians would sell off their nuke(s) if made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhound View Post
Long before we officially entered the war the US was purposely retiring military equipment then "selling" it to Britain. This was done as a way of helping Britain without officially entering the war. It was also done because Churchill was sending letter after letter requesting America help before it was too late. Americans were still sick of war after the WW1 conflict.

To suggest that Americas official entry and participation into the war didnt turn the tides is outrageous. If you sincerely think America didnt make the difference then you sir are a moron
What turned the tide was russia... the war with russia strtched the germans too thin and the opressive attacks on russia solidified the russian people to do anything and everything to defeat germany and take THEIR land back... The russians out produced the brits and americans on war materials and that is why they were able to push back the germans so easily...

Quote:
I'm sorry but that's a foolish statement. Look into the history of America joining WW2. Americans had absolutely no interest in joining. That's why Roosevelt took other actions to help out Churchill without causing a stir.

America only joined when it became obvious there was a threat to our soil. Had we not outcomes would have been much different

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com Free App
... america only joined after Hitler declared war on the US...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
Too bad Sharon doesn't miraculously recover overnight.

Quote:
Good, we can easily arrange for an independent person to verify wether or not im an English man..

So lets put your money where you mouth is and have a bet just name the amount, i will match it and when you lose it can be donated to charity..

I wait your response....
being muslim has nothing to do with the country you come from.... , being an ARAB does though... being a Muslim is being of the Muslim faith (Islam) now if that is how you define muslim by the region then you are seriously wrong, they are hundreds of thousands of Arab Christians in the region, to call them muslims is like calling a brit a friggin FROG....

signature courtesy of Petrol

R1-015 "GHOSTRIDER" Squadron Member

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Oh, he doesn't have a choice. If I want it I am gonna take it.
thnakdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #124
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!

Bikes: 2013 R1
Quote:
Palestinians hiding their weapons behind innocent women, children, schools and hospitals is complete bollocks and most people seem to fall for it every time.. Using the weaponry the jews are using will mean innocent people and many of them will die and the Israelis don't give a fvck but to keep in with popular belief they justify it by saying "their hiding amongst innocent civilians..

How about the Israeli terrorists treat the Palestinians as human beings and not animals locked in the worlds biggest open prison and peace maybe on the horizon.. I honestly hope Iran hurry up and get their first nuke which can't be far away because this may put an end to the atrocities Israel commit every day...

Btw, im British and i still don't forgive the jews for the many British soldiers they killed when they were trying to help them gain their own state...
I don’t feel sorry for the Palestinians’. Those cavemen wearing dresses are absolutely worthless to the rest of the world. They have no desire to join this century. They would cut your infidel throat in a second. They hate you! They do not value education, science, medicine, technology or anything else that has anything to do with helping others.

Quote:
Anyone really buy that this dude is British?
If he would send an image of his teeth…
Quote:
Of course i wouldn't want them to use it i just believe it puts an end to Israel bullying anyone they like.
If Israel really wanted peace they could have it tomorrow and there would be an end to it all. They just need to recognize that the entire middle east isnt theirs....
Israel is only defending itself. I think they have given up too much to appease the Palestinians’. It will never be enough.
I guess I can see why you defend Muslims. England is much better off and should invite even more Muslims to move in!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by opher View Post
Opher, my thoughts and wishes go out to you and your family. Stay safe.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #125
Kangaroo
para bellum

This is great, one big debate where American soldiers are not involved. I like it.

Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #126
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:

I wait your response....
I'm still trying to figure out what lies you think they are telling and fyi it's quite obvious you hate jews

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #127
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Bikes: Want a new bike
Isn't it a problem in the English parliament with Muslim laws trying to supercede English law? Kind an seems like it has infected the population a lot more than previously thought by the way Mad Matt views opher s country.

BTW I've met Opher and two of his buddies on two occasions at The convention. I have to say he and his buddies were very laid back and nice people. I would have to say what he says is probably more inn line with the truth than our fearless Englishman that is posting.

SIG courtesy of the awesome petrol spice
BeaverPuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #128
Kangaroo
para bellum

I'm waiting for the Sieg Heil...

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #129
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

I bet he wears red shoelaces in his doc martins

Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #130
WarMachine

Quote:
I'm waiting for the Sieg Heil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverPuncher View Post
I bet he wears red shoelaces in his doc martins
Don't tell him i'm black

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #131
Kangaroo
para bellum

What's the usual hate order, Jews before or after blacks?

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #132
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Dentists, Jews, blacks.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #133
WarMachine

Quote:
I think jews first, us nigras is too ignant and uncivilized

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #134
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post

Don't tell him i'm black
After that I'm sure he is ironing his hood as we speak.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #135
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
Dentists, Jews, blacks.
Lawyers first I believe

Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #136
Kangaroo
para bellum

meter maids tops my list. I hate all meter maids.

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #137
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
I think jews first, us nigras is too ignant and uncivilized

True, most of us still cant believe you can operate a computer let alone spell . :

Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #138
WarMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverPuncher View Post
After that I'm sure he is ironing his hood as we speak.
I wonder if he uses starch

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #139
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
NeoNazi Midget lesbians, hate em.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #140
WarMachine

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement